Chapter 5

Daki was tempted to kill you because you were so much prettier than her, but she kind of did develop feelings for you.

 She sighed and got some medicine that her servants got her when she was pretending to be sick in order to eat multiple Oirans.

 Her sash did all the work because she didn't want to touch your blood... Maybe because she saw your birthmark, but at least she isn't killing you... 

She left you in her room while she went to a new entertainment district. 

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I woke up and my head felt like a brick. I finally got up and opened the door. I wonder where I am right now... Oyakata-sama perhaps realized that I am missing... After like 30 minutes of exploring this weird estate, I heard someone screaming, 

"ONEE-CHAN! "

😈👘💄💅 Daki's POV 😈👘💄💅

I screamed after realizing that the girl finally woke up and escaped... I knew I should have restrained her... Gyokko's going to kill me... 

"What is it, my dear little sister? " 

My older brother, Gyutaro asked.

I started crying and he hugged me and comforted me. 

"I-I w-was s-su-supposed t-to t-take c-care of a-a g-girl and she ran away! G-Gyokko is g-gonna k-kill m-me! " 

"What about me? "

 Gyokko came in and saw both of the Upper rank 5s.

"Gyokko, she is talking about a girl... Do you perhaps know her name? "

"Uhm no... "

More demons suddenly burst into my room and yelled. 

"We lost a girl with f/c eyes and has a haori that looks like a galaxy or something! We confiscated her katana, but we can't find her! Her name is Y/n L/n! " 

Akaza said in a worried voice followed by both Doma, Hantengu, and Kokoshibu.

"All of you don't worry too much about it! I will get her... But uh does she have blood? " Gyutaro asked.

"Yes, but it's the Swordsmith blood! "

"Oh... I can't do anything about it then..."

"Well let's all just split up and try to find her! Tell Nakime to also search for her!" I said while sobbing.

And now all the Upper ranks were looking for Y/n...I hope that Gyokko doesn't punish me for my actions.

Gyutaro was trying to search for you which was a little complex since your blood type is so hard to manipulate and track down... He sighed and sat down with his back against a wall, but then heard quiet sobbing and sniffling. 

He tracked it down and found the prettiest girl he has ever seen... She was far fairer than Daki and every single lady he has seen. Y/n looked up and turned pale and her eyes widened. She wiped her tears off and ran.

😈🩸 Gyutaro's POV 😈🩸

She was so quick that I was struggling a little to catch up to her. I called for the other upper moons and all 7 of us surrounded her. She then looked at her wrist perhaps looking at that red bead bracelet she was wearing and clasped her hands together.

 She started... praying? 

I don't know... And she then jumped up... That jump was pretty high not gonna lie... Wait... Is she floating? (Wrong anime if you know what I mean BNHA fans XD)