Chapter 9

I tapped my foot impatiently and looked out of the window, while biting my lower lip... I was anxious...

I will probably be seeing Muzan Kibutsuji very soon... I got up and went outside to take a breather...

I looked at the birds and remembered how my crow betrayed me and tried to turn me over to the Hashira... I want to find that snobby uwu girl and make her pay again, even if she may already be in hell... I want to twist up all her bones and crush them all...

Okay I got to calm down... Okay now that I am calm, I want to panic... If I don't complete this mission in time, I will become a flower... No big deal!

(Insert panic attack here)

"Woah woah woah! You gotta chill, Y/n! "

"H-h-h-how can I??? I might turn into a flower! "

"Look at me! "

I turned to the fluffy bunny and looked at her in the eyes.

"I am your spirit guide or guide animal whatever you would like to call it! I will take care of the big issues and you will do the rest! No need to panic! Hey come on! We should start moving! "

"F-f-fine... I guess we should Aisha... "

"Okay then let's go! "

"Alrighty! "

And so we are off to search for the secret forest! Oh I do hope that Aisha does help me in time! A day has already passed!

After walking for 20 hours I finally told Aisha...

"A-a-aisha... G-g-go on without me... I will die as a flower... Bleh... " I fell down face flat and had dark eye bags under my eyes...

"Oh my goodness! Stop being over dramatic, Y/n! Just a couple of hours... And by that I mean 20 more hours! "

"Argh! No, I die here right now! "

"What will your dad say about that? "

"Ehm... I don't know... Ow ow ow ow! Stop pulling my ear! " I screamed in pain and she stopped biting and pulling my ear with her bunny teeth...

"Well, I am your spirit guide and guardian angel, so if you die I die and I don't want to die... "

"Wow... You really are selfish... "

"Bro I prioritize myself more so ******* do what I tell you to do... "

"... Okay then... "

"Yay! I won't die! "

"You really are something... "

"Don't say that... I can make you suffer far more then what hell will ever make you suffer... "

"... "

"Alright let us go go go! "

"I hate you- ow ow ow ow! Okay I am sorry!"

She stopped twisting up and breaking my bones and they healed almost immediately.

"Okay but don't you dare ever say that ever again... I CAN CHANGE ANYTHING THAT I PLEASE TO DO! "

"Alright, chill bro please please please! "

"Okay! Let us finally goooo! Weeee! "

'**** she is honestly scary... I don't want to get on her bad side... She is double faced which makes it even worse... "

"We are here!!! Yay!!! Okay now go!!! " She pushed me inside a tree and I screamed while she just laughed.

"Y-you... " I stopped myself after feeling a little kick on my calves...