Chapter 10

"Screeeee~ Is this thing work~g? Oh yeah! I can't believe this radio that I made actually works! Listen, Y/n! I don't know when this radio will shut down so, listen to me closely! The blue spider lily invented this game with different rounds! You need to find out how to beat each and every single level... If you don't... You might have to play again and again forever... According to the Guide Book! "

"There's a guide book? "

"Don't ask... But anyway... You need to find out how to complete every level... Oh and Don't get on the yandere's bad side... One wrong move could lead to death, which means that you will officially die in the leaves of the blue spider lily, causing it to turn you into the blue spider lily, and causing the blue spider lily to de transform back to its original form... "

"Wait... It used to be a human?! "

"Yes... "

"So it is trying to use me in order to turn back thanks to its selfishness and greed? "

"~es! "

"Oh ****.... How hard are these levels to beat? "

"They take you from easy, to medium, to hard, to difficult, to extremely difficult, and then it rotates again back to beginner and so on and so forth! "

"Alright then... So the next dream will be medium... I am assuming? "

"Yes, ma'am! "

"Ok! So basically survive for 24 hours... "

"Yeah anymore questions? "

"How hard are the other levels? "

"Medium yandere, hard yandere, difficult yandere, Extremely difficult yandere! I don't know what that means, but let's roll with it... Yeah! "

"Oh... Ok..."

I have just realized that I haven't eaten since yesterday... and I am hangry! Why does the Blue Spider Lily have to make my life so hard?! Okay... Calm down, Y/n...

Well, I just realized, I need to teleport to another dream... Argh... Whatever...

Well guess who I got! Sanemi... how the world hates me... well at least he isn't an extremely obsessive person... so I guess that that's good? I am not very sure... but whatever...

I teleported and found myself surrounded by furious gusts of wind in a room... I screamed my soul out and tried to leave and as I did that, the wind moved me from one direction to the other... I thought that Medium yandere was simple, like Muichiro's level... What is this?!

"You're finally awake, my queen! I can't believe you tried escaping me! It's a shame that you will now have to be in a locked-up bedroom with no hope of escaping... I am glad that you will be with me forever, though! People might say that I am a tad bit insane, but guess what... I don't give a ****! I get to have the drug that I am addicted to here in my care and hands... "

"..."

"Think of this as a punishment for your actions..."

'Hehe **** no!'

"A-Alright..."

He then hugged me tightly and left the room, and so I relaxed a little until I saw the... wind becoming a raging storm... I screamed and hid inside a closet, eventually falling asleep...

Wow...It has been 12 hours of sleep already, plus adding my morning 6-hour nap... 18/24 hours have been completed so 6 more hours of hiding from those gusts of winds... they almost stretched my spine and broke one of my bones... My *** is hurting from sleeping in a sitting position and the closet is wooden... making it painful after some hours... Well at least the wind didn't come in... And I have Sanemi's coin... but why hasn't this part ended?