Chapter 14

*side note- after all the parts in chapter 14 are complete I will put them together!

Okay, so right now, I am seeing who I might be getting for the next quest... Daki, Gyutaro, Rui, Muzan, Akaza, Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, or Tanjiro... Who is next... I wonder...

Wait...

I just remembered... Who is the last person... I guess it was just a simple mistake...

Anyway, I should really get going... I jumped into the vortex that appeared when I was playing tag with Aimi, and it quickly ran back to the Hideout...

I fell down until I landed on a strong spiderweb... It was incredibly sticky, but I used my katana to regain freedom...

I walked around until I saw a demon... I pulled my katana out and almost sliced the demon, but I then felt my wrists being tied up with something that oddly felt like the spider web I was almost stuck in... I fell down after something tied my feet up too and tried getting up, but found it useless...

The demon then turned around and I became paralyzed with fear...

Didn't he want me to be his sister or something... Yeah yeah he did...

I turned around to where the girls were standing and they looked at me with pity in their eyes and when they saw Rui glaring at them... They were too scared to move...

I was put in a room and they confiscated my katana... What they didn't confiscate are my other weapons, so I grabbed my dagger from my secret weapons pocket and cut the rope, despite how strong it was, I managed...

Now... How to get out of this room...

I cut the floor open and went below the floor (built without purpose did we deserve this you're here to- okay I'll Stop now...)

I crawled out of the house and stayed below the surface of the floor...

I heard screaming an hour later...

"How is my whole family so stupid?! Couldn't you just make sure that she wasn't able to escape?! How did she even escape?! "

"M-maybe she uhm knew how to pick locks? "

"Shut up, sister... "

I heard the girl screaming in pain I am assuming...

I heard running left to right, up and down... But they still weren't able to find me... I grabbed my sandwich that Aimi somehow managed to make for me (Aimi is such a life saver and one of the smartest bunnies that I have ever met) ...

I ate it quietly and after 23 hours of searching, they almost gave up until I heard the mother said,

"R-Rui! I think I know where she is! "

"Mother, don't assume stuff first... "

"B-but, look at this floor! A section was cut by something sharp! "

"Wait... It is... Could she have been hiding under the floor? Only one way to check... FATHER!!! "

"Yes, Rui? "

"Check under the floor to see if Y/n is there!"

"Alright, Rui... "

'Oh **** **** **** **** **** ****! He's coming this way! '

I went out into the forest and ran... But then I heard something following me... No wait... They are all following me! **** no!

I kept running and after half an hour I wore myself out, so I quickly stopped by a river and got some water to drink...