🩵II: ENTICING🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

The ball was passed between players of the opposing team. It was obvious to (Y/n) who was going to score, as the lead striker of the opposing team came sprinting toward a space they thought was open. The younger Aiku, however, know exactly where they were going and where the pass was going.

They jumped, intercepting the pass as they trapped it with their chest. The ball fell in front of one of their teammates, who greedily took it and began sprinting the other way. A grin took over their lips as they got back into their position, constantly at the ready.

Their brother's loud cheers for them made them let out a laugh at his supportive behavior. A good portion of his team was with him, but he overpowered their voices with ease, especially to their ears.

They watched the ball carefully as it was stolen by the other team, only to be stolen right back by a teammate. Sweat dripped off their chin, right into the grass of their high school's football field. The football field was well taken care of, which was lucky for them.

Their uniform hung off their body, the number two obvious on their white and black uniform. Being the team captain as well as having his brother's number made them even happier.

A whistle sounded from the referees as the ball hit the net of the goal. Their team's star striker had taken a goal, turning the score into 4-0. With only five minutes left of the second half, it was obvious who had won the game.

The other team looked like they had already given up. "Do they not realize it'd be better to fight until the end? Them giving up makes them pathetic." They scowled, a grumpy expression taking over their face.

The other team lazily kicked the ball to their teammate, who ran forward without any real plan. Their teammate kicked it out from beneath their feet, taking the ball from them.

They looked over at Oliver, who grinned and nodded his head toward the goal opposite to them. They understood exactly what he meant and returned the smile.

(Y/n) took off in a fast paced run. They deliberately avoided any player and their eyesight. Ending up next to their team's right midfielder, they snagged the ball and shot forward.

They wanted their own goal.

Their focus grew as they dribbled, getting into a position where they could shoot. A loud sound came from the ball as soon as they kicked it, sending it around the goalkeeper into the net.

The whistle sounded and the time was out. Cheering, they ran past their teammates who were glaring at them straight to their brother. Scoring a goal felt...enticing. They were a defender to the end, but it was a good feeling.

Oliver stood from his spot and crouched, arms wide open. They jumped onto him, laughing loudly. He wrapped his arms around them and spun, excited praises falling from him.

Setting them down, they were immediately bombarded by a hug from the U-20's ace. "That was such a good goal! You could be a striker if you wanted to be!" Sendo pressed his cheek to theirs. "You'll never be better than me, of course, but-" They tackled him, pushing him to the ground.

He let out an 'oomph!' as he hit the ground with the defender on top of him. "Oh, (Y/n)," Oliver called, gaining their attention, especially as he held their phone in his hand. "This has been going off like crazy."

"It has? Huh, guess those guys are active." They hummed, getting off Sendo. They were about to grab their phone when the voice of their coach calling for them sliced through the fun moment. "Guess I should go back to my team."

Their nose was slightly turned up as they walked with confidence full of pissed off teammates. "Aiku, why did you move from your defensive position and score that goal?" Their coach asked, the man they'd always hated looking as greasy as usual.

They gave him a deadpan look and crossed their arms, cocking their hip out. "Because I wanted to."

A vein popped out on the man's forehead; he was on the verge of yelling. "Defense isn't supposed to score goals, and that goal was meant to be scored by Sato!" His voice was loud and easily attracted the attention of Japan's U-20 team members.

Oliver stood behind his sibling, a glare on his face. "I told them to go score a goal. It's not like they would've lost the ball anyway."

"O great Buddha." Darai hummed, shaking his head as he stared down at the man.

"You mess with them, you mess with us." Sendo threatened, glaring at the coach from the corner of his eyes.

They grinned leaning back into Oliver. "It's not like y'all could do anything without me anyway." They chuckled, knowing the only reason the other team didn't score was because they were constantly blocking them and sending the ball down the field. "Let me get my stuff, and then we can leave."

"Already done for you." Hayate commented, holding their things in his hands.

They lit up at his kindness and grabbed their jacket, sliding it on. "Thanks, Hayate! We can go now, boys. Oh, can I see my phone now?" Oliver placed and arm around their shoulders and handed them their device with a laugh.

"You are something else, (Y/n)."

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧