šŸ©µXVI: SHIVERINGšŸ©µ

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

It was raining outside. Oliver still hadn't come home yet, but they weren't worried. Since they'd gotten home, they hadn't done much other than sit on the couch and watch the Blue Lock VS U-20 match with a notebook on their lap. They were writing down everything they noticed for each player, leaving a few pages in between.

Oliver and the rest of the team had many pages, and they even wrote some stuff down about themself. It wasn't an old notebook, but it was surely used. Different colored pens and pencil littered the pages in their handwriting.

They always went player by player, so they could get information on that player specifically, but kept things in mind if they noticed something about someone else. Often, they would ask the players themselves questions such as how it felt in order to delve deeper.

In situations like this one, they put any distraction away and put their full focus in it. It was rare for them to get distracted and the U-20 team knew not to even say anything when they walked through the door and saw them in this state.

They took little breaks throughout as to not wear themself out so fast, and when they start growing tired, they stop.

They had often put off homework just to do at least two hours of this as often as possible, usually around three times a week. They achieved decent grades in school, usually averaging mostly Bs, and it didn't bother them. As long as they were doing well in football, they were happy.

A knock on the door made them pause the TV and sigh, forcing them to take their break a little early. Standing, they put their pencil in the notebook as a page-marker and put it where they had just been sitting.

They briskly walked up to the door, opening it. Out in the pouring rain, Rin stood, shivering the slightest bit. They pulled him in without hesitation, shutting the door behind him. They left him there as they ran to their bathroom and grabbed a towel before running back.

"Sorry, I was around and it started pouring." He mumbled, making up an excuse. They chuckled, but didn't say anything and started gently drying his face and hair. "I can do it myself."

(Y/n) glanced at his hands, which were both relaxed by his side. "How about I get you some clothes? You're free to shower as well, if you would like to." He nodded, reaching up to dry his hands on a dry part of the towel.

He shoved off his shoes and sighed at his soaked socks. Luckily, the floors past a small section in front of a door were carpeted, but unluckily, his wet feet would leave the carpet wet.

"Don't worry about the carpet. What kind of clothes would you like? Is sweats and t-shirt alright? I can also dry your clothes while you shower, if you want me to."

He held back his blush as he stared at them, feeling relaxed at the sensation rubbing at his head. "Please." He whispered, voice nearly breaking at the end of the word. He grabbed their wrists the softest grip he could possibly create.

They nodded, and led him to their shared bathroom that was kept clean. He looked around, watching them hustle around the bathroom in the large mirror. The counters were a black and white marble with two sinks and there were essentials thrown around on them. The cabinets in the bathroom were a dark wood that almost looked black.

The shower was one mixed with a bath, the white tub extending up to about the middle of his shins. It was a decent sized shower as the white tiles lined the walls evenly. There were white shelves that held soaps, body washes, shampoos, conditioners, and a razor.

"Feel free to use either of the stuff. Oliver's is all in that corner, and mine is there. I'll be back with an outfit from Oli's closet when I hear the water running again." He nodded and watched them leave, shutting the door behind them.

His heart was beating fast, almost as fast as it did when he was playing football. He noticed that behind the towel that still laid on his head, his cheeks were flushed a bright red. He pressed his cold hands to his burning cheeks and breath out. It was shaky.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered under his breath before beginning to strip in order to wash up.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧