🩵XXVI: NUMBER🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

The waiter was flirtier than he had been before, pushing Rin's buttons even more. (Y/n) could see how much he was holding himself back as Akio winked at them, ignoring the other male completely.

"What can I get for you today, lovely?" He asked in his flirty tone, his eyes half-lidded. He had his pad of paper out, and his pen was in his hand, ready to write.

"You can stop calling me 'lovely' for the first thing. The second is that you can stop ignoring my date here. The third is that you could just stop flirting with me. And the fourth is our actual food." They snapped at him, squeezing Rin's hand tightly.

His grip felt like it was tight enough to break their hand, but they didn't mind as they glared at the waiter. Akio flushed, but his brow furrowed as he kept a positive smile on his face. "I'm sorry, darling! Now, what do you want for your meals?"

They listed out their order of food before listing out Rin's, not wanting the irritated male to accidentally go off on him. "That will be all." They said firmly, looking back at their date. Akio silently huffed and walked away, earning himself a sneer from Rin.

"I seriously hate that lukewarm bitch." His eyebrows twitched as he turned his gaze to them, letting it soften. "I can't wait until this part of the date is over with, so then it'll properly be just us two."

They decided to take the chance to make their conversation more lighthearted. "I can't wait until I beat you." They gave him a silly grin and a light squeeze to his hand.

Noticing how tight his grip was, he was quick to loosen it. A small apology left his lips as he stared down at their hand, memorizing the way it felt in his. They stared at his face, their eyes trailing around each feature.

He met their eyes silently once he realized they were watching him. Rin was so gorgeous to (Y/n). From his eyes to his hair to his attitude. They thought everything about him was perfect.

It was a surprise for them to find out he even liked them back. It made them feel honored, however. He was perfect to them.

His pupils were so dilated as he gazed at them. Their eyes were the most beautiful shade and twinkled with an unmatched happiness as they stared at him. Oh, how he thought they were the most gorgeous and flawed being he knew; every one of those flaws adding an unachievable level of perfection to them.

When their moment was interrupted by the waiter suddenly bringing their food, he heaved a sigh through his nose. If this date wasn't with them, he could only imagine how badly he would've snapped on the idiot.

As much as he wanted this date to last forever, he also wished it'd hurry up. He couldn't wait to play football, especially with them. At the same time, however, he wished it wouldn't get closer to the end as he tried to push away the lingering nerves.

They pulled their hand from his, frowning slightly at the lack of warmth in their palm as they convinced Akio to leave as soon as he set their plates down. The waiter pouted slightly as he agreed, winking and pointing at a napkin as he walked away.

Rin glowered at the napkin, watching as they disregarded it with disinterest. He watched as a mischievous smile crossed their face, pulling out their phone to snap a picture of the number written on it.

"What are you doing?" He wondered aloud as he shoved food into his mouth. They spared him as glance as they began to furiously type, his phone vibrating when they stopped.

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

[7:03]

twelve

[ #number1rindefender is online! ]

#number1rindefender
GUYS

[ number 1 is online! ]

#number1rindefender
THIS ASSHOLE OF A WAITER
GAVE ME HIS NUNBER
AND I WANT YOU GUYS
TO SPAM IT WITH SHIT
[waitersnumber.png]
ENJOY

number 1
so this is what you're doing.

#number1rindefender
all for you bbg

number 1
i will break up with you.

#number1rindefender
WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN
TOGETHER YET

number 1
my point still stands.

#number1rindefender
damn
bro took me to a luxurious
place only to tell me hes
breaking up wih me
when we havent even dated
yet and then proceeds to
look up at me and give a
small smile while i defended
his ass from the waiter akio

number 1
shut up.

[ monster, assassin, and two others are now online! ]

assassin
sending that number death
threats right now?!?!

monster
telling him i fucked his mom
and about how the monster
did too?!?!

#number1rindefender
SOMEONE FLIRT FOR ME
AND THEN TURN HIM DOWN
PLEASE
I WANNA SEE IT

number 1
(y/n).

#number1rindefender
yes rin?

number 1
look up.

monster
bro wants attention🤯
go pay attention to him🤬

[ #number1rindefender is offline! ]

[ number 1 is offline! ]

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧