🩵X: GET THAT NUMBER🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

Isagi booked it down the field, Hiori following his movements. He passed to the cyan haired boy and (Y/n) booked it down the field to their brother.

With two of them, there was no way that Blue Lock could get around them. That's what they hoped at least.

Hiori passed it to Karasu, who passed it back once they were both in a better position. His next pass was one that could rival Sae's passes.

It ended up passing Rin and flying toward Nagi, who was ready to trap it. Niou was quick to pressure him, and they sped up, chasing after Isagi. He has slid behind Rin after Nagi had passed the ball to the Itoshi to steal a goal for himself.

"Hey, ya thief. I'm here to put a leash on you."

"Wha-"

"Robbers for don't deserve to get what they want. They commented after their brother, putting a little more pressure on Isagi.

The football was stolen before he could shoot. It bounced away from him as Oliver kicked it. They saw their opportunity and directed the ball to Hayate with a quick pass. One glance at their brother and they continued running. Hayate passed it over to Sae and they all began to take off toward Blue Lock's goal.

"Watch out for the counter!"

"Here it comes! Watch out for any passes to Shido!" Shido merely smiled Karasu's comment and they chuckled.

They were left wide open as they ran slightly behind Shido, who was being marked by Yukimiya and Bachira. Sae passed to his teammate, but Reo blocked it like how Oliver had blocked Bachira's pass in the first half.

They narrowed their eyes at the move they shared with their brother, especially as it was an almost perfect copy of it. It almost pissed them off, but they didn't let it.

The ball went out to the side, forcing the players to have to do a restart. They stood in front of Sendo as Bachira marked them from behind. He tossed it in and they passed it off to Sae, who got it to Shido.

Reo pressed up against him, like Niou had done to Nagi. "So Reo copies." They hummed and Bachira chuckled, nodding his head excitedly.

Shido tried to shoot around him, but Gagamaru caught the weak shot with one hand. They shifted where they were at per the goalie's request and watched as he kicked it in a strong shot.

It was headed straight for Nagi and Hayate, but (Y/n) managed to get in front of them and trap it with their chest before giving it off to Sae. He immediately passed it to his other half, but Gagamaru head-butt the ball up.

Shido seemed to have some sort of realization before he shot a super goal, scoring another one for Japan's U-20 team.

They could tell by what he had just done, that he'd reached the 'Flow'. Chills ran down their spine as they wondered what it would be like to deny him of a super goal like that. It'd probably hurt like hell, but they would find it fun. They stopped running and looked back at Bachira with a grin.

"This is fun, ain't it, Monster?"

"Mhm, but we're gonna win!"

They watched Shido dodge Neru and run straight to Sae, jumping onto the other boy happily. "I don't doubt that." They chuckled wrapping an arm around Bachira's neck. "You're doing great so far." When they saw Sae throw Shido to the ground, both of them let out a loud laugh.

They pulled off of him and ran toward their star pair of scorers, ready to jump on Shido. "You have to get that hat trick, remember? Then you'd get my number. Hands off until then, you horny demon."

"Heheh, alright. And if I score ten more goals, I move in with you, got it?"

They jumped on the boy, arms around his neck. "Get that number."

He gave them a grin before asking, "Didn't you hate me before?"

"You're more entertaining than I thought." They laughed and pulled away, standing up.

(Y/n) stared over at Rin, who they knew was beyond pissed behind that neutral look. He looked at them and they winked. They turned away and began walking toward their brother, who had his hand on Sendo's head as they talked.

They paused as they say Otoya being subbed out for their number 13, Barou. Their gut twisted when they got back to their spot. Chaos was about to happen, and then knew that with this new player on the field, Blue Lock had the advantage of it.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧