🩵XI: BREAK YOUR FACE🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

At the restart, Isagi passed the ball over to Rin. They watched carefully and marked Yukimiya, watching where the ball is out of the corner of their eye.

Hayate marked Barou and Sendo marked Rin.

Blue Lock managed to get the ball to Hirori after a series of passes before he passed it back to Isagi. It, however, was immediately stolen by Barou with no hesitation after Hayate stopped Isagi.

They gave him a dumbfounded look. He had basically stolen a pass to his teammate. "What in the hell?" His dribbling was beautiful, they would admit that, but he stumped them.

Why would he steal a pass to a teammate? What is he doing? How in the hell does this guy make this game so unpredictable?

They fell back into the penalty zone, breathing as steadily as they possibly could. They were going to stop him. They were determined to. The shot he took hit the post and began flying in a completely different direction.

Yukimiya took it and they took off running once more toward the goal. He took his shot after passing some of their teammates, but Oliver blocked it with his head. "Nice Oli!" They shouted, and moved to follow the ball.

He took off, jumping up next to Nagi and bumping the football again with his forehead. It was incredible and it made them grin.

"He's reached 'Flow.'" They commented and watched as hot went straight for Sendo and Rin. "Get it, Rin." They mumbled under their breath.

He passed Sendo with ease and came up to face Oliver, who he tried to get pass. He failed, however, as the older Aiku kicked the ball from under his feet.

Sae caught it, which caused them to strive forward as they went on offense. Bachira quickly marked them, making them grin with slight irritation. Sae did a long pass to Shido, and they rolled their eyes. They were getting tired of pointlessly running and was close to just giving up.

Gagamaru blocked the shot Shido had taken in an incredible way, causing them to let out a small and sarcastic 'yay' as they kept running toward the loose ball. "We've still got this." They said in response to whatever Chou had said.

Reo stood in their way and got the ball back out of the area using some of Nagi's moves. He, perhaps unintentionally, passed it right to Nagi.

They began running again toward the other side, watching as Karasu joined the guy counterattacking. Sae matched up against Isagi, ready to stop him from using his direct shot. He managed to knock Isagi off balance, not allowing him to shoot however he wanted.

"Isagi, look at me!" They could barely hear Rin shout as he appeared next to Isagi and Sae unmarked. He got it over to Rin in a sloppy pass, but Oliver caught up to him as well.

Barou shot forward past his two defenders and shot the ball, scoring. They stopped running and breathed heavily as they wanted to just lay down and die. They let out a light-hearted laugh at him when he suddenly ripped off his jersey and got a yellow card.

They walked across the field slowly and laid down on the grass before they would have to get up again. "You good?" Karasu asked as he started walking back to his spot.

"This all feels pointless." They commented, looking up at him. He reached a hand down to them and they huffed, taking it. He pulled them up with ease and pat their back. "I just wanna quit and watch you guys. I'm not really doing much and being a forward isn't my favorite thing in the world."

He nodded, understanding what they meant. "Pull a Barou and become the villain in the U-20's story, or at least try to." They shrugged, considering it and they squeezed his hand before letting go.

"I don't know, but thanks anyway, Assassin." He grinned at them before turning and going back to where he needs to be as a defensive midfielder.

Shido passed to Sae at the restart after the goal and they began running forward, it becoming a routine at this point. He blasted past both Nagi and Isagi before making it past Barou and Karasu.

"Impressive." They mumbled, watching carefully as Rin tried to stop him. Sae jumped over Rin's outstretched leg before he continued to run. The younger Itoshi got back up and kept running at his brother. "Let's all go in, too!" They shouted to their teammates and they followed their lead.

Sae passed to Shido, who tried to kick the ball, but managed to accidentally kick Rin's head instead. They ran toward the pair as soon as the whistle blew and kneeled down next to Rin and Hiori. "Rin, are you okay?" The cyan haired boy asked, pressing a hand to Rin's back.

"Fuck that looked like it hurt." They commented placed a hand on his hair.

"Yeah." Hiori's hand moved to his forearm as he sat up more, but they kept their hand on him. He kept his hand on his face, which didn't seem to be bleeding anywhere.

"Did you break your face?" Hiori asked, making them laugh.

Rin denied it quickly. "I'm fine. It just grazed me."

They helped him stand and Hiori backed off. "I hope that pretty face of yours doesn't become bruised." They pulled his hand away to assess the damage properly. It didn't seem too bad, so they weren't very worried.

Reo took off and they were instantly on alert, running the opposite way. "You guys are getting a bit too distracted." Let's take this straight to the midfield!"

"Ah, shit."

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧