🩵XVIII: IT'S A DATE🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

They knew something was off the moment they came to. Opening both eyes, they found themself tangled beneath Rin. They heard humming from the kitchen and immediately knew it was Oliver.

(Y/n) was really warm, warm enough to fall back asleep if Rin hadn't started to wake up himself. "Good morning." They whispered to him, earning a grumble from him in response.

"He sucks as singing." He mumbled, causing them to let out a small snicker. They nodded in agreement. Oliver had never been the best singer and they made sure to let him know.

They ran a hand through Rin's tangled hair, trying to straight out the mess as he laid his head back down on their chest. "Yo, I have to pee."

"And how is that my problem?"

"I gotta get up and go the bathroom to pee, so I don't piss all over you."

He slowly dragged himself up and stood next to them. There was a sudden lack of warmth that they missed because it felt so nice. Yawning, they got up themself and stretched.

Oliver came into the room, a wide smile on his face. He was wearing a white tank-top and a black pair of shorts with an apron designed with footballs over his pajamas. "Good morning, sleepy heads!"

"Shush." They patted his shoulder as they passed him and entered the bathroom.

Even after they came out from doing their morning business, they could feel their eyes drooping with tiredness. Rin sat at the table in the corner of the kitchen, in the seat next to the wall. Plopping down next to him, they watched as he fiddled with his phone.

Oliver, knowing what they wanted as soon as they looked at him, slid their phone over to them. Picking it up, they didn't see many notifications. They were mostly from Bachira, Nagi, Reo, and Karasu.

Their heart tightened as they say Karasu's contact name and the little text he sent. It was about some stuff that had happen to him last night, making them chuckle about it.

Noticing a text from 'TEIERI ANRI BLUE LOCK,' they looked over to see Rin looking at a similar text. It was about the restart time and date of Blue Lock and explained how they were invited to join. "Oli..?"

"I got the same one." He smiled and placed three plates of food down on the table. Nodding, they set their phone down. After a quick thanks from the three of them, they began eating their food. "You guys going out today?"

Looking over at Rin, they noticed him nod. "Yes, but I'm not sure where yet."

Humming, Oliver made eye contact with them. "Why not go bowling and then go kick around a football before getting something to eat?" For once, it sounded like the U-20 player had a decent date plan.

Wait. 'Date'? Why is Oli giving date plans?

Giving him a confused look, they turned to Rin, wiping that expression away. "I'm down for it if you are."

"The field might be muddy from the rain last night, so we could just go exploring around the city and find something to do." He suggested and they nodded, which solidified their plans.

Oliver smiled and finished chewing his piece of food. "It's a date, then!" He decided for the both of them, not even giving either a chance of input as he switched the topic.

Rin didn't deny the fact that he'd be fine with a date, and neither had they.

What neither of them noticed was how both of their faces heated up as they ate, listening to Oliver rambled as he studied their interactions.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧