🩵V: LOWER LASHES🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

(Y/n) stood in front of the giant building with the U-20 team.

It was the day. Blue Lock V.S. Japan's U-20.

Their stomach twisted in knots. Their breathing was shaky as they gripped the strap of their bag. Their eyes darted around the exterior of the building. They couldn't tell if they were nervous or excited, especially since the emotions felt almost the exact same for them.

Oliver's arm on their shoulders brought them back to reality from their mind; his limb providing a sense of comfort. "Are you worried?" He asked quietly, knocking their heads gently together as they walked.

They shrugged, not knowing the answer themselves. They were usually good at identifying their emotions, but there were times when it failed.

He made his steady breathing louder, forcing (Y/n) to subconsciously match his. "It'll be alright." He assured, but the jersey in their hand felt like a heavy weight.

The coach had invited them to join the U-20 team, at least for this match. They were still going to sit on the sideline unless they were for some reason subbed in. Their eyes stung as tears threatened to take over. Nervous. They were nervous.

Oliver easily noted that and kept them close to him. His presence was helping stabilize them as they entered, the group led by the woman named Teieri Anri.

At a certain point, they ended up at a place where it split into two hallways from the same point. "On the left is where Blue Lock's players will be entering and exiting their locker room. You all will be on the right. There will be a door at the end of the hall that will lead to another hallway, which will lead to your side of the stadium. Now, if you will excuse me."

She walked down the hall on the left, and the football prodigy of Itoshi Sae along with his horny demon Shido immediately went right. Those two definitely didn't help how they felt.

The team continued on ahead, but (Y/n) stared down the hall Teieri went into. Oliver saw where they were staring and patted them on the shoulder before leaving. Their phone buzzed in their pocket, making them pull it out.

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

nagi

where u at

outside the hallways
to the locker rooms
why?

come in here

i cant do that, nagi

idc
get ur ass in here

i should probably
get over to my team

r u playing?

im a sub
number 12
the annatae guy is 13

hold on

why?

j stay there

fine

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

"Aiku." Nagi's bored voice called out, making them look at him in surprise.

They felt him grab their wrist, and begin pulling them into the Blue Lock Eleven's hallway before they could even protest. "Nagi!" They could feel the nervousness growing again as they got closer to the room. "Please don't!"

He stopped looking back at their highly unsure expression. "I'll go get the ones from the GC for you to meet in person."

They still didn't like his idea, but they had a feeling he wasn't going to let them leave. The door opened, and out came an unfamiliar person with dark blue hair and blue eyes. They dove behind Nagi, absolutely terrified.

"Who's this?" The unfamiliar boy asked, but a familiar voice spoke up before anyone could say anything further.

"(Y/n)!" Reo's oh so wonderful voice rang into their ears. They peaked out, a grin on their face at the sight of purple hair and matching eyes.

They remembered the unfamiliar person was there and stared at him. "This is Isagi, Aiku." Nagi introduced, releasing their wrist from his grip.

They made an 'o' with their lips before bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you in person."

"Likewise." The striker smiled as they stood straight once again. "We were just about to grab Nagi because Ego wants to have a team meeting soon."

They hummed, backing up a bit while gripping their jersey tighter. "I should get back to my team, then. I'd probably get murdered if I'm not there soon."

The door opened again, this time a person much taller than all of them peered out. "Hurry it back inside, lukewarm dumbasses, and stop talking." Just by the use of lukewarm and the lower lashes being astoundingly beautiful, as well as a few similar features to Itoshi Sae, they knew it was Itoshi Rin.

His teal eyes stared them down, his neutral expression turning into a frown at the pink and white jersey in their hand. "Itoshi Rin, it's nice to finally see you in person. It's (Y/n), if you couldn't tell."

He nodded, dark greenish hair the opposite of his brother. "Go to your team. These fuckers should return to us now." They chuckled, waving before running off.

He was honestly hotter than they thought he'd be.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧