Prologus

No one's POV

In the Union City Suburbs...on a house in the famous crime alley where all the crooks and villains usually go for a hiding spot..

Someone was reading a book presumably named "The Cather's of Rhye" while the song Holy Diver by Dio is playing...

Old Man: "[F/N]!, [F/N]!" Shouts the senile old man

The boy named [F/N] [L/N] closed his book as he stands up..

[F/N]: "What is it now? You senile old fart?"

Old Man: "Turn that shit of a music off! I'll say something to you"

[F/N] turned off the music as his father said "Come closer to me because I can't fucking stand!"

[F/N]: "Make it quick because after I'm done reading this book, I'll go by the next one"

Old Man: "I don't have much time, I knew that" "That's why your interest of reading books will come handy with this one!"

As he showed him a letter...

Old Man: "This is an official Union Academy invitation proposedly made for me but since I'm just a old man looking for a little bit of dime I don't have a use to it, but you have the intelligence and charisma to conquer everyone in that school I'm pretty sure that your luxurious future is secured!"

He laughed...

Old Man: "You'll become rich!!!"

F/n: "Is that all?"

Old Man: "What are you waiting for? Go and fetch me some booze!"

This enraged [F/n] mentally but what can he do? He's just a child in this world...

How about a little something...

As he poured some in the glass

After that his father died as [F/n] was looking through his father's grave he then spits on it..

F/n: "Fucking hate you!, You want me to become rich! Fine! I'll become the most richest and most powerful man in the world even above Bezos and Musk!"

As his personal airship was waiting in the graveyard..

F/n: "Let's go!"

As he pulled out his phone and played the song "Die in a Fire" by the Living Tombstones, Eile Monty, and Orko while reading the graphic novel "Watchmen"

This is the start of the Ascension of a God!
This is the start of everything for [F/n]
But what are his trials and tribulations on ascending into godhood?

This is the start of the Ascension of a God!This is the start of everything for [F/n]But what are his trials and tribulations on ascending into godhood?