The World No.4

No one's POV

[F/N] was in front of Yang as he pointed at her..

[F/N]: "You're next, Yang!"

Yang: "Bastard!" She said "[F/N]!"

[F/N]: "Oh you're appoarching me? Instead of running away, you're coming straight at me! You're rushing like a student a second before he finished his test with cheats"

Yang: "I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer"

[F/N]: "Then come closer as you like"

As they both walk menacingly..

Yang is about to land a punch at him but she was kicked by a ghost in the leg..

[F/N]: "Comparing strength I guess just like we used to do in Miss Goodwitch's class, as you can see I'm superior to you in every way"

Yang: "Oh really? You're punching ghost doesn't hit that much"

[F/N]: "Why you and your sister is go stubborn and annoying as fuck"

As [F/N]'s The World engaged on multiple punching barrages with Yang as she managed to land a punch on his face scratching it..

[F/N]: "I guess I'll just test you for a bit"

The World engaged on another punching barrage as Yang is predicting his moves because she doesn't really know what The World look like for her she's parrying a gust of wind who have an intention on killing her..

Both her and [F/N] are floating above the ground..

[F/N]: "I'll finish you now with The World's true power!"

"Za Warudo!"

As Time was stopped..

[F/N]: "This is The World, Time is stopped for everyone but not me I don't know the limitations of my power but I knew I can stop and resume time as much as I want"

"World is mine"

"I'm the No.1 Prince in The World, you should treat me like that got it?"

As The World appeared behind him..

"First, Notice my hairstyle is different than usual"

He then fixed his hair as if he had the greatest high..and he touched Yang's hair..

"Second, see me from my head to shoes, got it?"

He showed off his elf like boots.. after that he yawned out of boredom as he goes behind her back..

Time Resumes...

Yang is sending barrage of punches in the air as [F/N] is behind her..

[F/N]: "Did you see anything..?"

Yang: "What the fuck are you talking about of course nothing!"

As the laws of gravity brought Yang in the ground she used her time to escape as she punched the side of a building and propelled herself in a new direction..

[F/N] followed her and punched the same building destroying it..

[F/N]: "Yang! You're free trial of life is about to expire! All you did is extend your time but it's already Time's up!'

As he stopped time and Yang was floating yet again..

[F/N]: "She's out of The World's range"

And he goes in front of her..

Time Resumes...

Yang's fist went through The World as she saw [F/N] being blown away just like Blake did..