A Heaven Made in Hell

No one's POV

So what's the news of the world today?

First Clipping, Union Academy is preparing an Invasion to Inazuma due to the recent attacks conducted by Shogun herself against the people of the world...

Second Clipping, Raiden Shogun is getting married to an Unknown Individual according to the Tri-Commision is that with the marriage of the Shogun it is said that the whole nation solidified its union....how ironic

Third Clipping, Union Spies on Paradis Island sends their last grim message to the rest of the world..

"The Rumbling had begun..."

The Wall Titans who were solidified by Titan Hardening have finally let loose and are ready to trample the rest of the outside word..

By the following days...The Wall Titans have already reached some major cities around the world and the last bastion of humanity is Union City..

Everyone in Union City is living easy knowing that they can stop The Rumbling by using nukes..

But one day...

Alarms around the city rings as the people are still living easy and they didn't learn their lesson on the attack conducted by [F/N] and |π£π£ at the Union Festival...

"Rumbling! Rumbling! It's coming! Rumbling!"

The whole Union stared at the approaching behemoths as they saw Eren Yeager is not alone...

With his founding Titan Form, some figures are flying with him...

Ochaco; "Oh no..."

Yang; "There's no way they escaped" she said

And on the horizon, [F/N] is seen flying with the villains who have been imprisoned in the Negative Zone..

Flashback...

[F/N] and Ei is in a room...

Ei; "Why did you marry me? Isn't it because of power? greed? lust?"

[F/N]; "There are more beyond that Ei" he said "I'm pursuing happiness, aren't you too?"

"I knew what happened to Makoto, 500 years ago...your friends who have been affected by the Cataclysm" he said

Ei was stunned that he knew this information..

Ei; "Where did you know this information not even Yae Miko knew about this"

[F/N]; "Heaven can see the past, present and future all together like a comic book and I knew what will happen next" he said

"I want you to be happy, you deserved it and having an entire nation handed to you all of a sudden you have to live off Makoto's shadow"

"You will always be Makoto's shadow but are you going to allow that?" He asked..

Ei; "No...." She denied

[F/N]; "Quit lying to yourself -with me at your side, your nation is unified" he said

Ei; "Tell me how's heaven?"

[F/N]; "It's beautiful-but only victors have seen heaven with Union on our tails we haven't achieved any victory"

"My plan is to make a Heaven on Earth not for 10 years or 100 years but for Eternity and I want it to be with you" he said

Ei; "You know you will win" she said

[F/N]; "Yes...." He said..

Back at the present...

[F/N]; "Attention Citizens of Union, I am [F/N] [L/N] and I have a whole arsenal of villains with me, my goal is to protect the people of Paradis and Inazuma but you wouldn't allow us to have our freedom to have a Heaven in this world because of your greed and selfishness"