Entry No.1

No one's POV

[F/n] is in the airship as he saw the glorious Union Academy in the sky..

[F/n]: "I'll conquer every mongrel in that place! I promise!" He said in his mind

As the Airship landed in the ground...

On the ground...

Principal Nezu, All Might, Ozpin and Sirzechs facilitators of Union Academy was in front of their star students..

Ozpin: "This will be brief, Hello Students as you all knew we have a new student arriving soon his name is [F/N] [L/N], the Union Academy have debt in the [L/N] Family as his father saved my life once"

"Yes, I still remembered it"

Flashback...

The Union Academy Crew was in Inazuma as their ship was struck by a lighting meaning they're not welcomed by the Almighty Shogun..

And a man with a woman was looking at the incident...

Woman: "Look! That man is still alive!"

Man: "We're not here for him but instead..." He said as he took some of Ozpin's money..

Man: "A little help! This man seems to be in possession of many fortune how about I check his pockets?" He said as he reached out but his hands were held by Ozpin..

Ozpin: "You....."

Man: "Oh noooooo!!!! Busted!!!" He said in his mind..

Ozpin: "You came to rescue me...Thank you"

The man was confused as he raised his one eye brow...

Ozpin: "My crew..."

Man: "I'm afraid that your crew was all dead, you're the only one remaining"

Ozpin: "Perhaps this is fate, please tell me your name while I'm still concsious.."

Man: "[L/N]"

Ozpin: "Mister [L/N], The Union Academy will forever have a debt to you"

Man: "What a fool, doesn't he realized that I'm not here to save him?" He said on his mind..

End of Flashback...

Ozpin: "I want all of you to treat, Mister [L/N] with respect"

Bakugo: "One Question"

Ozpin: "Yes?"

Bakugo: "Does he have a quirk?"

Yang: "Oh What about A Semblance?"

Issei: "Or maybe a sacred gear?"

Ozpin: "We don't have much contact to the [L/N] Family but everyone have a special ability around the world maybe he does too"

As the airship carrying [F/N] landed in the ground...

Ruby: "Oh there he is" she said

Blake: "For a guy living in the suburbs, he does take his time preparing to leave the airship"

As a briefcase is thrown out of the airship as it dropped in the ground...

[F/N] jumped out of the airship as he looked at every student from head to feet..

Ozpin: "Mr.[L/N], you finally arrived"

[F/N]: "You must be Professor Ozpin, facilitator for the individuals in this academy who have semblances.... Hunter Course"

Ozpin: "You're right!"

[F/N]: "It's an honor to meet you" he bowed

Weiss: "Finally, someone with etiquette"