Swag in Ohio: A Hungry for Heaven Prelude

Yae Miko's POV

My old friend [F/N] have plans up on his sleeve and he requested me to do two things..

First, give this suitcase to someone by the name of Irene Valentine
Second, is to revive him into a new person

His intentions are bizzare to me..

Flashback

[F/N]: "In order to go to heaven, what you need is a pure man without any desires of wealth,power and for sex because only those who are pure are allowed to go in heaven"

"Then what you need is my stand, The World"

"Remember the 14 words I wrote in your mind"

"Then go in Ohio and wait there until New Moon, that's when heaven will arrive"

End

Now I'm talking to Ei about my travels in Egypt..

Me: "If someone wish to be with the heavenly principles for eternity there might be a way"

Ei looked at me with suspicion on what I'm saying as I lighten up the mood.

Me: "Hey don't look at me like that, I'm not talking about death, the heaven I'm talking about pertains to our spirits the place where our spirits are headed, the power of our mind Must surely evolve there and ultimately where our spirits end up"

"Surely you understand what I'm talking about more than anyone else"

"True happiness lies there, only if you can reach the heavenly principles, I know that happiness can't be obtained by having the mightiest body, the most money, or the highest status"

"True Victory belongs those who have seen Heaven"

"I've met a man in Egypt who claimed that he can stop time and he'll do anything to reach that end"

Ei: "A man that want to be with the heavenly principles?"

Me: "Curious?"

Ei: "Is there any chance I can meet this man?"

Me: "Maybe later I'll go to United States of America for another vacation expect my arrival for a week or two"

As I leave the Tenshukaku and I left Ei alone..

Ei: "He must be someone pursuing eternity also"

At Ritou....

I'm currently in a ship going to Japan as Airports aren't a thing in Inazuma considering that our nation is still currently on some major changes thanks to Union Academy but that's not why I'm going to United States of America..

I've purchased a Atlas in a local book shop here in Japan to know where I'm going to in the States..

Currently I'm currently an Airplane going to Ohio but surely this trip is expensive I'm gonna have to publish more stories after I'm back with my bizzare adventure.

Me: "Ohio" I whispered as I searched through the Atlas..

"Ohio is a state in the Midwestern United States. Of the fifty U.S. states, it is the 34th-largest by area. With a population of nearly 11.8 million, Ohio is the seventh-most populous and tenth-most densely populated state. Its capital and largest city is Columbus, with the Columbus metro area, Greater Cincinnati, and Greater Cleveland being the largest metropolitan areas. Ohio is bordered by Lake Erie to the north, Pennsylvania to the east, West Virginia to the southeast, Kentucky to the southwest, Indiana to the west, and Michigan to the northwest. Ohio is nicknamed the "Buckeye State" after its Ohio buckeye trees, and Ohioans are also known as "Buckeyes". Its state flag is the only non-rectangular flag of all the U.S. states."