Entry No.3

No one's POV

Vampiric Activities are running rampant around United Kingdom especially in England and the Royal Family we're dependant on United Heroes Association (UHA) to take action in the matter..

Ozpin: "I still don't understand vampires doesn't pose that much threat to the world why does the royal family wants us to deal with the issue"

Rias: "Professor, these pictures of victims are bizzare compared to a vampire we usually encounters"

Ozpin: "Their body had been sucked dry, most victims are women"

Rias: "You wanted us to deal with the matter?"

As Ironwood entered the room...

Ozpin: "James"

Ironwood: "I preferred you address me as General"

Ozpin: "Why are you here?"

Ironwood: "To solve our vampire crisis"

Ozpin: "Have something to elaborate"

As Ironwood pressed a button and a presentation appeared...

Ironwood: "This is a Artificial UV Flashlight, capable of producing the same amount of solar energy as our sun does" "This might help our current crisis"

Ozpin: "Rias, since you have a vampire in your peerage this mission will be yours to handle"

Rias: "Aren't you gonna bring some quirk heroes too? How about some hunters?"

Ozpin: "This is a imvestigation not a total war"

As someone arrived at the room..

???: "Tanjiro Kamado! Reporting from Demon Slayer Corp!"

Ozpin: "As I intended"

Ironwood: "What did you do?"

Ozpin: "I hired an individual that can carry this task from the Demon Slayer Corp as their Nichirin Sword is made from a special type of metal that can absorb sunlight"

"Not from underestimating your technology James, we've been friends for a very long time but if we're going to prepare if there's a threat or two, we must prepare for the worst always"

As everybody leaves except Rias and Ozpin...

Ozpin: "Do you have any business to attend to, Miss Gremory?"

Rias: "These bodies who's picture had been taken by operatives"

Ozpin: "Is there something bothering you?"

Rias: "[F/N] [L/N]"

"During his incident he killed the guards leaving them just like those victims in the photo"

Ozpin: "Are you suggesting that maybe [F/N] [L/N] have something to do with the current crisis?'

Rias: "It's been months since that incident maybe he's the one scheming on something"

Ozpin: "We can't be sure unless we found his body"

In England, on a town presumably...

The whole community have been turned to mindless vampiric beings as someone on a castle was looking at the scenery..

???: "So Union become aware of my being"

As two figure bow down to him..

???: "What should we do, My lord?"

???: "Tarkus, Bruford"

Bruford: "Yes, my lord"

???: "Greet them and say that I [F/N] had sended my regards"