The After Years: Irene Valentine

No one's POV

Many things happened during [F/N]'s defeat..
The villains made their rally to anihillate all the heroes of Union but they're not unable to do so..
Salem and All for One are sealed in the Negative Zone..
Many students die during the War..
Including Zack Albright..
Heroes rallied as they triumph against the villains of this world
Now the world is at peace.

Irene Valentine was left devastated by this and decided to leave Union Academy to settle in Inazuma..

Irene: "You promised you would be with me here!"
She shouted at the sky "That's just unfair!"

As she griefed on the loss of her boyfriend..she able to meet people at the region she's very influencial be friending some of the Vision Holder in the Region..

Many birthday of her have passed people who befriends her are glad they met her but she's still empty inside..

Amakane Island, Inazuma

Irene: "It's been a really long time since I've been in a party like this" she said while her eyes show a sad expression.

Arataki Itto: "Today's an important day. I had to send the gang away, otherwise they'd be accusing me of favoritism. Here, take a look at this. I got you the greatest birthday gift combo ever! One top-grade Onikabuto — I'll have you know it took me three whole days and nights to catch this bad boy — one out-of-print collectible trading card that took me 300 rounds to get my hands on, and finally, a birthday song performance performed personally by yours truly! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Biiiirthday dear Irene, Happy Birthday to youuuu!"

This year the loud and proud descendant of the crimson oni, Itto the leader and founder of the Arataki Gang performed a short upbeat song to cheer up his friend.

Irene: "Thank you, Itto-bro!" She said hiding a facade of sadness in her face

Itto: "Anything for you, my sis" the oni cheerfully said

Yes, Itto call her my sis just like how he called Kamisato Ayato as bro..

Kuki: "This is your first year on being a resident here at Inazuma Boss thinks it would be great to celebrate your birthday, Happy birthday! Here, take this special dart made from Naku Weed. Be careful, yep, that's the way to hold it... Make sure you predict the trajectory before you throw it... Hehe, I'm happy that you like it. Oh, don't treat it like a toy, it's still quite dangerous. If you want to practice a little more, I can teach you."

Irene: "I'm not really into that sorry Kuki" she denied

Kuki Shinobu---A former shrine maiden of the Grand Narukami Shrine, she is the sidekick of Arataki Itto and Deputy Leader of the Arataki Gang.

Yoimiya: "We've prepared a fireworks just for your birthday, Irene!"

Naganohara Yoimiya, current owner of Naganohara Fireworks.

Irene: "Its just been a very lonely years here"

Yoimiya: "Birthdays are never occasions for yourself alone. Those who send you cakes, light candles, applaud, and cheer... They are all truly thankful that you were born into this world. That's why it must be a lively occasion, so that everyone can get their chance to thank you! Well then — happy birthday! Are you ready? I'm about to ignite the fireworks!"

Irene: "Let's just wait for the others to arrive"

Then Shikanoin Heizou arrived at the scene..

Heizou: "I've got the invitation!"

Irene: "Heizou! Just perfect timing we're about to start"

Shikanoin Heizou, sharpest and most successful detective of the Tenryou Commission