Hungry For Heaven Part 2

No one's POV

Ruby; "Miss Irene?! Why?"

Irene; "Really you want to argue with me...many people are dead"

Ruby; "That's because you helped them!"

Irene; "Because I chose too"

Weiss; "Why?"

Irene; "My boyfriend died during the war, Weiss!"

Blake; "She's talking about Zack Albright, he died during the war he's in the same group on those who sacrificed their lives just to let Ruby and Izuku escape"

Irene; "Ozpin are so overprotective to those two as he'll trade everyone's lives to keep them safe" she said

Ruby; "Because we're the hope of this world without our powers Salem and One For All would still be active today!"

Irene smiled as she cried "Ozpin really did feed you those false information, Ruby"

There's no hope on this world

Ruby's eyes widened as she said "What?"

Weiss; "Irene what is your plans here?"

Irene; "Infrom the council that Inazuma have already declared war against the whole world"

Blake; "What?!"

Issei; "You'll stand no chance, blonde bitch" he laughed...

Irene; "Really?"

Rias; "He's right, We have Nuclear Weapons, Angels, Devils, Heroes, and Huntsmen active around the world" she proudly bragged

Irene; "You haven't change a little bit, Rias still the little braggerist you are"

Irene; "We have the Electro Archon on our side plus we've allied ourselves with the Yeagerist in Paradis Island and they have a plan to use the Wall Titans to flatten the whole world"

???: "What?!"

As Irene looked who's behind her as she saw Izuku...

Irene; "Izuku, it's been a while"

Izuku; "Miss Irene, I never thought you'll be working with the terrorist"

Irene; "But you did let us past during the Voluntary Inazuman Deportation Act"

Izuku; "What?"

Irene; "Think about that two siblings from Serai Island, if you've just read the Adventurer's Handbook: Inazuma edition. You will know that Serai Island had long been abandoned by its Islanders" she said

[F/N]; "Miss Irene, he's charging up" as he's about to summon his stand..

Irene; "Let me" she said..

Izuku charged at her as she shouted "Smash!" But Irene just used a cloth to make herself disappear..

Izuku; "Where is she?"

Irene; "Hey, Izuku you would like to meet your twin?" She asked as she showed a alternate Izuku Midoriya...

Both of them are about to collide with each other if only Ruby didn't internvine...

Irene; "It's useless even though you sliced and diced that version of him, his counterpart Is still here"

Rias burned the body as it turns into dust..

Izuku; "Thanks"

As all of the veterans are now out of the hole...

Ruby; "Terrorism isn't something to escape, Miss Irene" "How do you justfy your actions"

Irene just responded "My heart and actions are utterly unclouded they are those of justice"