The World No.2

No one's POV

Ruby: "Guys, the sun is still here how about we enjoy our time in Egypt for a bit, it's not everyday we're here"

Yang: "We need to focus on the mission"

Homelander: "Maybe your sister is deadweight to us, maybe she should go explore the place"

Yang: "What did you say?!" She said in rage on Homelander's statement..

Ruby: "He's right about me" she said as she was saddened for a bit..

Yang: "But...but.."

Ruby: "I'll just enjoy my time here! It must be suck not telling dad about our travels and we're in Cairo, Egypt! The second most powerful nation of the old world!"

Yang: "Alright" she calmed..

As Ruby leaves the group...

Inside the mansion...

Homelander's crew are in the mansion as they saw a woman...

Homelander: "Woman?"

As the woman screamed when she saw Homelander..

Woman: "Please have mercy to me! Dear lord!" She whimpered.."I swear I'll go to church now!"

Deku: "Please be easy ma'am, we're not here to hurt you" "We're heroes sended by Union Academy"

Yang: "He's right, we're the good guys here let us help you"

Woman: "Good Guys?" "You're not vampires? Or a kitsune? Are you really going to help me get out of this place?"

Homelander: "That's right, were good"

The woman smiled in relief but Homelander hit her in the face..

Deku: "Why did you do that?!" He said

The woman was flown away as she retained her stance and it turns out there's another head..

???: "Damnit! How did you know!" "My powers are enough to make a fool of you!"

Blake: "Is your ability having a face of a woman in the back of your head?" "You should have at least turned your hands around"

???: "Fuck! I didn't realized it!"

Homelander: "Hey fucker! Where is your masters bed room?"

Weiss is alone on the other zone of the mansion as she was in the stairs..

???: "Hello Weiss"

And she looked at the other side of the stairs and see a shadow figure of [F/N]

Weiss: "[F/N]!"

[F/N]: "You want to have another go?"

Weiss: "When I met you I thought you're a guy with etiquette and a gentleman but you're horrible! You're an irredeemable monster"

[F/N]: "Isn't about your stupid best-friend's dog again?"

Weiss: "No because you act like my old man!"

[F/N]: "Both me and your old man have in common, we're above everyone but the thing with me I have the courage to dominate!"

"How about this, I'll give you a chance to join me if you go down two steps but if you wish to die the climb those stairs"

"I'm not an obsessive ex-boyfriend like Adam Taurus because I'm giving you a choice, so what do you say?"

Weiss: "How about I take your life as a prize?"

[F/N]: "You can try" he said

As Weiss takes a step as [F/N] chuckles..

[F/N]: "You've gone down the stairs, which means you want to join me, I [F/N]"