Entry No.4

No one's POV

It's day and the village looks like a ghost town as Rias and her group is walking in the town..

Tanjiro: "Why are you rushing so suddenly, Miss Rias"

Issei: "He's kinda right, you have a chance to kill him there"

Rias: "His Devil's Luck"

Issei: "What about it?"

Rias: "As long as he's worthy of the Satan's own luck, it's useless to use The Power of Destruction over him"

Akeno: "Hmmm? Or did you just got a cold feet towards him?"

Rias was frustrated by the statement as she glared at them..

Rias: "Because those who have Devil's Luck can survive The Power of Destruction, he doesn't knew about that but he's still calm even when threatened"

Tanjiro: "Then why are you walking right in front of his trap?"

Rias: "He doesn't need a trap to stop us, he's not pursuing us, he's inviting us"

[F/N] was looking at a certain red stone as he tested it on the sun..as it shoots solar energy making a hole in his hands..

"WRYYYYYY!" He whimpered

And he drops the stone..

[F/N]: "That stone have something within it!"

He then looked at the stone mask..

[F/N]; "Entry No.4, I'm still looking for a solution on my sun weakness but I still don't have any progress but this red stone I stole on a Italian monk have something within it if I could knew more about the secret of this stone maybe I can reverse engineer the stone mask for the red stone to fit into it"

[F/N]: "It's already noon, Rias and her dogs will go here by night" he said as he drinks wine within it's bottle..

[F/N]: "That red stone had me curious to further research it more" he said

"The mask pops a spike when it come in contact with a blood and those spikes are triggering something inside the brain using acupuncture maybe it's the reason why it gives me new abilities and new weaknesses but if this stone is really that a amplifier for the sun maybe the stone mask have something to offer more than these abilities"

[F/N] begun reverse engineering the mask in order for the stone to fit into it. He made the spikes more longer and thicker to the mask to reach what's inside his brain and the red stone will be the one to extend it until it achieved it's purpose..

And [F/N] had finally reached into conclusion as he looked at the stone mask now equipped with the red stone..

[F/N]: "Now how could I activate this if I'm weak to the sun?"

He looked at the window as it's already night..

[F/N]: "Let's not worry about that for now" he said as he hid it inside his costume

At night...

Rias' group are inside the castle as only a push to the door will seal everything..

Rias: "This is it... let's go home and take a rest after this"

As she pushed the door and they have seen [F/N] looking at the balcony..

[F/N]: "Figured out that you all be here by night"

Issei: "Asshole you invited us"

[F/N]: "Silence monkey!"

And he used his laser beam as Issei dodge it..