The World No.1

No one's POV

A year after [F/N]'s defeat, the freshmen's are now in their second year as they're celebrating!..

Ruby: "Can't you believe it, we're already second year!"

Yang: "So energetic today sis?"

Ruby: "Of course! It's our day!"

As they're in the ballroom..

Irene was sitting alone as she was appoarched by a certain young man...

Zack: "Hey Iri" he said

As Irene looked at her boyfriend..

Irene: "Hey Zacky" she said

(Yup, they have nicknames for each other but I don't know if that's what they called to each other to check their original bio just go to DreamSliceRulez original story)

Zack: "Why so sad? I don't want that sweet face of yours to be ruined"

Irene: "It's just...my dad...he promised to visit me here but he didn't made it"

Zack: "Mr.Valentine is dead?!"

Irene: "Cruise Ship Accident, some sources said that somebody launched a rocket on the ship causing on it to sink under the ocean" she said

Zack: "My condolences"

Irene: "After we graduated, where are we going to settle?"

Zack: "I don't want this complicated Union life, how about we go to Inazuma?"

Irene: "Inazuma seems like a good place to settle, is their Civil War finally over?"

Zack: "Well Union as usual, intervined with the events and both sides didn't like it very much"

Irene: "We can't go there if Union are up to invade the place"

Zack: "Just have faith, a leap of faith"

"Hot take about Union, Iri" as he seat besides her

Irene: "What?" As she drink

Zack: "I don't really like the folks here at Union, they're bunch of egotistical fuckers who thinks they're in the top of the food chain"

Irene: "Well we can't fight against society, the elders of our world took the first napkin and forged tradition in their own image, if only we could be the one taking that first napkin"

"If only it could've been us we'll win the hearts not of millions but billions, those who have quirks, those who have semblances, those who have magic and those who doesn't have anything"

Zack: "I wish I could see that world in the future but for now let's low our expectations"

Meanwhile in Cairo, Egypt...

A young man was drinking wine in the shadows as Yae Miko, Head Priestess of the Grand Narukami Shrine is looking at him..

???: "Tell me, Guuji-sama" he said "Do you believe in Gravity?"

Yae Miko: "What?"

???: "Isn't it gravity that draws people to each other? Is there some sort of force that draws certain individual to each other, is it destiny?"

"What I'm saying, I have the courage to free your country from your Union oppressors"

"Just say the 14 words and I'll be there quickly like a superhero saving the day" he said with a sinister aura..

Back to Union...

Everybody was celebrating their recognition day as Ozpin and the others are looking at them from the second floor