Entry No.2

No one's POV

[F/N] had a really bad time in his time on Union Academy as the people here are also egotistical as him...he gets bullied a lot but he doesn't let himself be fragile.

[F/N]: "Checkmate!" He said

And the one playing with him is Cardin as pissed as he was he throws all his money to [F/N]

[F/N] is about to pick up the money but Cardin pushed his face to his meal..

Cardin: "You're acting smart now huh?!" He said

[F/N] gritted his teeth in frustration as he took the money..

But how did all of these happened in the first place?

Let's rewind for a bit..

[F/N]'s reputation at first was booming with his charisma even dated the Weiss Schnee at first but students are having a suspicion to [F/N] when Weiss condition is at the lowest..

Jaune and the others investigated it and all clues lead to [F/N]...

Starting from there it's going downhill for him...

Rias gained an interest to him due to his Devil's Luck as [F/N] presumably becomes Rias's pet because of his incredibly insane luck.

And the worst of all, Students and Teachers have high hopes that [F/N] have a arsenal up in his sleeve it might be a quirk, a sacred gear or a semblance but he doesn't have any...

Now he's no longer the [F/N] The Invader, he's [F/N] The Forsakened...

But someday he'll take what rightfully his... he'll be awakened

Now....

[F/N] is facing up against Yang...

Goodwitch: "Let the fight begin!"

With incredible speed Yang rushed at [F/N] firing her Ember Celica backwards as she punches [F/N] in the face...

Yang: "That's for my sister you asshole!!!"

As she punched him again..

Yang: "That's for insulting me!"

And another one...

Yang: "This is for Zwei!!!" She said

She repeated on punching him as she said "I'm going to beat you out until you cry!"

She punched him really hard that the blood that came out of his mouth splattered out to the stone mask on display..

[F/N] was in the floor as he stands up..

[F/N]: "You bitch!!!" As he pulled out a knife out of his pocket

"What's happening here, you two!"

As they looked it was Ozpin and All Might..

Yang: "Professor Ozpin?"

[F/N]: "All Might?"

Ozpin: "Glynda, is our combat etiquette lowered?"

All Might: "How could you put up, Young [L/N] against Yang without preparation?"

Ozpin: "So uncivilized"

Glynda: "I did made both of them prepare"

Ozpin: "No buts! Combat training for today is over"

As both Yang and [F/N] we're glaring at each other...

[F/N]'s POV

Yang that bimbo blonde bitch and her cookie addicted little sister! I hate them! I hate them all!!!! I guess it's time to get rid of that disgusting dog named Zwei! If only I have power! Then I'll assert my dominance here! These monkey should bow to their god!!!!