Hungry For Heaven Part 1

No one's POV

Years after the defeat of [F/N], all of them have already pursued their dreams..

Team RWBY became a renowned huntress team in the world after they defeated Salem with the help of their friends...

Izuku Midoriya pursued his dreams of becoming the number one hero, he fully inherited his mentor's quirk One For All.

The rest of 1-A are also professional heroes, Uraraka Ochaco managed to enter Union's Finest Staff making herself a teacher in the academy.

Issei is preparing himself to become the next in line in the throne of hell after he married Rias and the rest of the girls of Occult Research Club.

But tension is rising.....

Lisa Lavender; "According to some sources, the terrorist group named the Yeagerist has taken control the entire island of Paradis but they chose not to straight up strip the current Queen Historia Reiss power as it might cause chaos around the island" she stated as she took another piece of paper.. "While the archipelago of Inazuma still refuses any form of liberation with the Union's council"

As somebody shuts the T.V off...

Ochaco; "I can't believe it after we fought for peace and the prosperity of the world chaos still ensues" she said...

Izuku; "Ochaco the government limits our presence around the world and remembered that we have to break the rules in order to save the world back then"

Ochaco; "I just want to get back to the simple world we once had"

Weiss; "We're already adults who have roles to play in society"

Izuku; "By the way, Weiss how's your team?"

Weiss; "Yang and Ruby are exploring the world while Blake was trying her best to rule over her own people and their rights I guess from all of us she's the one who didn't get that much credit"

Izuku; "Alright"

Ochaco; "By the way Issei, we need your presence in the first ever diplomatic talks in Inazuma since the War"

Issei; "Sure, Hell should have it's representative"

Ochaco; "Are we expecting you?"

Issei; "Yes..."

As their holograms are gone in front of her..

Izuku; "By the way Ochaco, how would the council handle the mission on Inazuma?"

Ochaco; "That's extremely confidential"

At the meeting...

Everyone was present, Izuku, Weiss, Ochaco and Issei are among them as they're in front of the shogun alongside the one Kujou Sara..

Raiden Shogun; "No, for the last time Union Academy presence in my land shall be eliminated as we can handle our own and besides we are finally united with the Sangonomiya Island"

Ochaco; "Shogun-sama? But why did you call this meeting then?"

Raiden Shogun; "To end all talks, there's no need to your diplomacy"

Izuku; "But can we at least get some of the citizens who seek refuge during the war"

Raiden Shogun; "The same refugee who becomes victims of your war against evil? The people who you promised to protect? Ask them if they want to leave my eternity"

"They have a freedom to choose for their decision, it's not mine to rule over"

And so the Voluntary Inazuman Deportation Act started..