Season 9 of Hermitcraft begins and everyone begins progress on there new starter bases. Then we fast  forward to when they go and start their mega bases Grian and mumbo live right next to each other like normal but Grian finds the Rift! The Rift? You might ask its much like a portal but to alternate universe. So he found it in this weird old definitely abandon cave the Rift made odd sounds that echo through out the cave. But one time he fell into the cave and survived on half heart when that fall should of wiped him out even more odd right? Then here comes the war! Evil Xisuma is back in disguise of Xisuma! You must be thinking how is he back? Well he found  the rift in season 8 on the moon and somehow transported himself over to the next season. He started causing chaos across the entire server which then ended up with the server splitting in half into two teams The EXisuma and The Poultry team! The team members for EXisuma is : Evil X, Xisuma, Doc, Ren, Keralis, TFC, Jevin, Hypno, Welsknight, Gem, Stress, Joe, Beef and xB. Poultry team members are : Poultry man, Grian, Mumbo, Scar, Pearl, impulse, iskall, Zedaph, Bdubs, False, Cleo, Tango, cub and Etho. Poultry man came back from his retirement to hopefully save the server from evil once and for all!

234 words

this was the first chapter very short but I don't have ideas but hope you liked it!

don't forget to eat, sleep and take meds if needed bye - holly :]