Grian S9 started heading in the direction of EXisuma base, also trying to dodge the opposing team's attacks. His own team were trying to stop him because apparently he wasn't prepared for the fight Evil Xisuma would put up but Grian didn't care he wanted this all to end even if it cost his life. When he found his way to the EXisuma base he barged right in and started the search for Evil Xisuma. Grian found himself face to face with Evil Xisuma noticing a red ruby on the side of him neck he wondered if that is how he has all his power. "Well fancy seeing you today Grian," Evil Xisuma said smugly.

"I know it's sad that this will be the last time we ever talk though," Grian replied slyly.

Then in walks Zedaph S9 saying "Grian no don't do this please you won't make it!"

"Zed I know your trying to protect me but I'm doing this for everyone on the server," Grian says back.

"No Grian please don't do it you don't know what could happen this could end the server," Zedaph exclaims.

"Zed let me do this it's for the better of the server I'll be fine Sam has prepared me for this basically," Grian said.

"Fine but don't say I didn't warn you," Zed gave in.

He was taken by Hypno somewhere. Evil Xisuma tried to hit Grian with his sword and merely hit him. Grian went on to hit the red ruby which he did and it cracked. Grian went in for another swing and 'CLASH' it had fallen and smashed into million pieces Evil Xisuma started to panic his power was lost and Grian was sure to win now. Grian went in for even more hits till he was on half a heart and he started to place down a lot of TNT, he looked straight at Evil Xisuma and set it off and ran. He got out of the building noticing Zedaph was still there locked in a room he could escape in any way possible. All Grian could hear in the moment was the screams of Zedaph and explosions. Then Grian turned to see Doc was right behind him then black...

"GRIAN HOLD ON," is the only thing he could hear it was false.

That is the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed it.Also I know two updates in the one day I just in the writing mood today. Don't forget to eat, sleep and take your meds if needed - Holly :]