With Sams word the war commenced. Grian went into panic mode, Sam was trying to hunt Grian but Mumbo swiftly intercepted and fended off Sam so Grian could run off to the base for more  protection. Moments later Season 8 entered the battle, the EXisuma team was stunned they had no chance of winning now. Grian had made his way back to the base grabbing S8 him when they were heading into battle. After reaching the control room Tango S8 got Stress S8, False S8, Etho S8 and Mumbo S8 to target Sam while the rest fended off the rest of them,  so they could get into the EXiuma base. Both Grians were onlooking the Sam chase then 'BOOM' off went a TNT explosion damaging Stress S8, False S8, Etho S8 and Mumbo S8 but they got back up to see that Sam had disappeared  but how he was on half a heart. They seemed a bit shocked because an ender pearl would have killed him and they were sure that it wasn't a chorus fruit the end hadn't been open yet. Everyone was so confused but the battle goes on back in the base both Zedaphs, Tangos and Grians were strategizing how to make their way into the EXisuma base till Sam showed up in the base grabbing Grian S9 and running off. They had to act fast Tango hit the 'lock down'  button in hope that would stop him. Meanwhile Etho S9 had come back to base to pick up some potions of healing when the place went on lock down he went on an investigation on what was happening. Then he saw Sam with Grian S9! Grian looked scared Sam was standing over him looking ready to kill him he proceeded to say "Gree-on don't be so scared I'm your friend," he pulled out a knife thats when Etho decided to step in.

"Get away from him!" Etho said pulling out his sword.

"I don't think so," Sam said throwing his knife at Etho which he swiftly dodged.

Etho went to hit Sam but he tackled him and pulled  out another knife and held it up to his throat saying "I don't think so," he went to slit his throat but Grian stopped  him by saying "Sam no I'll go with you just leave him alone..." 

"very well then you're gonna have to get this place out of lock down," Sam replies

"I'll go do it," Etho says.

Off Etho went to get this place out of lock down while that happened Grian had a plan to get Sam dead. Sam stood by the door to get out and Grian was right behind him. Grian got out his sword and swung it at his head 'CRASH' Sam had fallen and was bleeding out. Next mission to kill Evil Xisuma...

That's the end of  the  chapter I know it has been a long time coming but I've had no motivation till now anyways don't forget to eat, sleep and take your meds if needed - holly :]