So they went on with Doc's plan to find Sam. They waited for Grian to not be at the Rift. They headed down into the cave to transport themselves to Sam at Yandere high. They explain themselves about why they were there and Sam was intrigued about what they were planning and agreed to come back and join them in the war which was two weeks so they only had limited time to get info. They all headed back to Hermitcraft and quickly had Sam change to look like Keralis but kept his bunny hood on saying that he'll tell them that he is trying something new for a change. So Sam went and 'joined' the Poultry team and started getting info. But the Poultry team didn't completely trust 'Keralis' with their proper battle info. So they started having fake meeting with 'Keralis' at them to throw him off because Pearl saw 'Keralis' telling Doc some thing and he is a clear enemy so she reported it and ever sine there has been fake meetings. But EXisuma team are completely blind about it so they started basing the battle stuff on the info Sam is getting to them but it is all a complete throw off. But one day they found out something while listening in on a EXisuma team meeting that 'Keralis' was there and they weren't going to confront they were going to mess with the other team with there lies. Tomorrow was the war and they were as prepared as they could be but there was just something that didn't sit right with Grian he felt like he was going to be a main target for the opposing team.

318 words

Hope you liked the chapter I might not update for a few days because no doubt I'll get homework again yay anyways don't forget to eat, drink and take you meds if needed byeeee! - holly :]