Poultry team ensemble and started plotting how to kill Evil Xisuma but somehow he is so powerful, but nobody knows why or how he got so powerful within a month and a half! They figured out some base defences but not how to defeat him. They started work immediately they built up the headquarters within four hours. But Grian wasn't there neither Impulse and Etho. Till Mumbo had found them at the rift with a very familiar person the couldn't see there face but then he recognised that it was Mumbo from season 8. How did he know this well he saw the waffle on the back of s8 Mumbo head from taking part of Grians soul to be human again. 'Maybe they are planing something' Mumbo though to himself. But he rather not mention it to them about what he saw. Then he Mumbo went off to get the redstone for the defences. Now heading over to EXisuma team they were panicking because the Poultry team had done alot so far so they pulled together a plan. The plan? you may ask... find Sam Grians worst enemy... So they would be one up of the other team but they didn't know about the chance of having season 8 on their team. They went ahead and planned and built up their base opposite Poultry teams. A week passed and there was no progress made on the server only the war but the proper war was a few weeks away and EXisuma team was still trying to get to Sam. But one day Doc came running in shouting "I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!" then Evil Xisuma called a meeting and Doc told them excitedly told them what he found out "The Rift I over heard an meeting at the Poultry teams base today and Grian told them that the Rift is some sort of portal so that's are way we wire it up to some sort transport machine and hopefully we can get to Sam at Yandere high and convince him to come back with us! Also we need him to go under cover as one of us,"

he turned to look at Keralis.

"Ay! Why me," He exclaims

"Well..." Doc went on to explain "I did my research you and Sam are very similar heights and body shapes so you'll be are best swap."

"Fine I guess," Keralis gives up.

410 words

Hi! I know I uploaded on Monday I think but school happens and so does homework so I didn't have time to so anyways don't forget to eat, drink and take your meds if needed! bye - holly :]