The Text

Anyone rereading?

*Wednesday POV* Let's Assess.

After the fight with Tyler, practically everyone is Evacuating the school grounds other then the adults, or people in charge, So at this point I'm sitting in the car on my way home when I get a notification from an unknown cell user saying "they're watching me." The unknown user sent 4 diffrence pictures of me at an angle, Proving their statement. They have been watching me.

I have a stalker? Who can this be?..Maybe this forced vacation won't be as boring as I thought it would. At the same time. I wouldn't kill for some rest.

*thing grabs my phone, dragging it back in the bag just as we pass the bus carrying Tyler.*

I look over thinking that monsters locked up. It's not possible for him to be my stalker correct? Who could it be then?

I ignore my thoughts for the rest of the ride And sit in silence.
Really I'm just tired. From the fight, from everything. From the fight with crack stone I have a deep cut on my palm from holding and twisting the sword through the pilgrim. It stings.

This type of pain is the type of pain I'm very fond of. The type of pain that reminds me of my goals and to stay on track of them. My head hurts. This type of pain is just annoying.

I set my head on the window resting my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

*Enids POV*

"I cant believe im back with my family, it seemed like forever. I'm glad there here, I missed them. At the same time I didn't. How do I tell them I wolfed out? They're gonna be so happy. I wonder what would they would say if I told them I didn't... do I even tell them?

I'm gonna miss everyone, can't say Nevermore wasn't an adventure. Ive Met so many interesting people, but Wednesday was definitely the most. I feel like my evil plan of trying to break down some of her walls is working. I think to myself as I lay my head back on the seat with a smile as I look at the passing trees outside my window.

I wonder how shes is doing

————
377 words

short chap srry