Nail Polish

*No ones POV*

As Enid hears the closet door open she quickly dropped what she was doing to turn and face Wednesday while looking her up and down before waving her over.

Wednesday was wearing a basic checkered shirt with black sweat pants and black socks.
It made Enid laugh at the fact that even if she was just going to bed she still had to wear black, and even doing so she looked so beautiful. Her eyes were soft and her face was at ease.
Everything about her made Enid just feel so much more comfortable.
  She wanted to have a better bond with her by the end of the night, that's a big reason she wanted to have a makeover and not just redo Wednesdays nails.

Wednesday sits down with her hands in her lap while looking over at Enid who was showing her all the different nail polish colors. "Pickk" she says, dragging her words making Wednesday tilt her head before reaching for and opening the black nail polish. Applying a drop before Enid calls out.

"Noo I have to do it for you." She says while grabbing both Wednesdays hand and the nail polish, clicking a play button on her watch to make loud, pop music start playing, causing Wednesdays face to squint in disgust.

*Wednesdays POV*

I could feel the pressure going on and off my nail, Enids head drawn low and close to my hand to examine perfectly where the brush goes while holding my hand gently trying not to squeeze to hard. Sometimes it's hard for a werewolf to recognize their strengths so I appreciate it.

I dont know why it is that Enid cares for me this much, or why she hasn't left once I pushed her away like I had with everyone else. She Instead, pulled closer, it's intriguing. I guess that's just what friends do. I start examining her Face as She pokes her tongue at the side of her cheek. I learned she often does it when she's concentrating.

"Oh in love with judas, Judas." The song interrupts my thoughts. Her music taste is absolutely revolting. I think she said something about.. A "lady Gaga?" What a ridiculous name.

Now the pressure stops, making me glance down at Enid who seemed to be done, staring to see any mistakes she's made so she could fix them.

*Enids POV*

I look down at my masterpiece, purposely examining both hands for way longer then needed before sighing and dropping them while saying "all done!" before continuing.

"SOO I was thinking...since I did your nails maybe you'd let me.." I pauses while smirking and flaring my eye brows at her. "Spit it out." Wednesday says coldly, making me smile even harder. "Do your makeup!" I say while rolling my eyes dramatically as Wednesday tilts her head down in annoyance.

"I have stuff to do Enid, make up is the last thing on the list." She adds.

"Pleaseee!" I say while giving her a pleading look.

"Pleaseee Wednesday!" Thing signs sarcastically, joining me in trying to get Wednesday to do a makeover. He runs out from under my desk and onto the bed, accompanying both of us.

Wednesday pauses and thinks for a moment before continuing. "Fine."She says under her breathe while biting he inside of her lip.

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS DOING A MAKEOVER?? I think while shrieking and pulling my hands to my chest, shining a bright smile at her before grabbing my make up kit.

Everything seems to be going smoothly so far, now for the hard part.
Getting Wednesday to come close to be so I can actually do her makeup..

"sit right here." I say while pointing in front of me as Wednesday gives me a confused look.
"..So I can have better access.." I add on as she crosses her arms while giving me he same old dry look. "PLEASEE!" I please once more while She looks to her side while biting her cheek once more, in thought before finally looking back over and sitting a little bit further then where I pointed. Jeez if there's one thing I know about her is how much she loves her personal space.

I stare at her blankly for a moment.

One thing I know about myself.. is how much I love her personal space too. I think before pushing her over to be pretty much on top of her. "Enid." She says sharply, through the fall before a smile creeps on her face
I SWEAR I SAW ONE.

"I said you have to be close for this to work!" I say while getting closer to her face, putting my knees on both sides of her chest for stability as well as grabbing her face so she wouldn't move before applying foundation.

Honestly I'm surprised I haven't died yet, I could tell she's overwhelmed but there's just a few more spots I have to do before I'm finished.

Wednesday moves her chin up slightly, making our faces inches apart before then bringing it back down while continuing to stare at my face, making me start flushing.

~ Enids eyes were stuck on Wednesdays cheek, Aka, where she was blending in the makeup making it easier for Wednesday to stare her over without being caught, she looks at her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks. Everything felt perfect to her. Enid was perfect.
She looked back up at Enids eyes in which Enid quickly caught on and looked back in hers.

She quickly began biting the inside of her lip nervously as Wednesdays gaze got more soft, more pleading, Confusing Enid on what she may be thinking about. ~

"Wednesday." I quietly whisper before moving my eyes down to her lips for a few seconds before our lips connect together, making me gasp before quickly returning the kiss.

It felt as if a large weight was taken off my shoulders, My heart was beating so fast, faster than it ever has before. Her lips were soft, Everything felt so hot.

I exited the kiss before entering into another, this one, more pressured and fast.
After some time It quickly turned into a make out session, She grabbed my neck, pulling me closer as I still had a hold on her jaw, out breathing became heavier, but after a while I stopped, I know Wednesday is somewhat new to this and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

In any event I got what I wanted. All I ever wanted was her. I really don't want to mess this up.

I slowly moved from away from her lips but still, out faces where close. Even though she was still out of breathe, I couldn't help myself as a huge smile grew on my face while Wednesday only smiled slightly. It was a sweet yet soft, loving smile that brought a warm spark to my heart because it was in fact, a real, not faked smile and I rarely get to see those.

I'm so happy right now you down understand.

"ne maeume gumeong namyeon"  oh how I thought this couldn't get better, one of my favorite K pop songs just interrupted our moment, I couldn't resist the urge to get off of Wednesday, Take a hairbrush and use it as a mic while singing it word per word in Korean as Wednesday looks at me confused.

"BAKKEUN YEOJEONHI CHUWO SHIRIN KOKKEUCHEUN DEOOO!!" I sing, syncing up with the song before walking up to Wednesday and holding my hand out. In which she pauses before standing up and taking it while moving closer.

Boom. The music turns off, making me turn to my bed as thing signs "IM STILL HERE HELLO?" As I put my hand over my mouth, turn to Wednesday who looked embarrassed and just laughed so hard.

How did I forget he was right there oh my gosh, hes traumatized.

He jumps off my bed and makes his way over Wednesdays desk as I look back at Wednesday.

Uh oh here comes the awkward part, I have no idea no idea to say..
"We should go to bed as well, we have to get up tomorrow." Wednesday says firmly after the long pause, as I nod. Dimming the lights and making my way to my bed.

I have no idea how I'm going to be able to sleep after what just happened.
But it's okay I don't really mind, everything that happened to night was so worth it. I couldn't be more happier or feel anymore comfort then how I feel right now. I love this girl with all my heart, Apart of me feels like I'm not worth being with her but I'm going to try my best to make her happy and prove that I am.

—————
1484 words.

Thanks for reading!! I'm going to be making this story super dark and it might not have a happy ending we'll see tho 🤔