Dangerous

*no ones POV*
————————

  Wednesday swiftly got up from the unconscious woman, stumbling her way to enid. She felt tears welding in her eyes as she quickly fell on top of Enid, hugging and sobbing uncontrollably in her arms. Honestly she had no Idea why.

In reality the tears formed because she was relived Enid was alive and In front of her. She had been telling herself all trip that Enid would be okay, to keep herself going but not once did she believe it because all the odds pointed to her death or harm.

she had simply broke down from the fact that she had so many internal wounds that she didn't know she had. Many wounds That she kept locked up for years.

Now that she started to cry, she couldn't find herself able to stop.

~

Enid was startled at the fact that Wednesday was now fully breaking down in her arms. Not once did Wednesday show her emotions, mentally or physically. Apart of Enid didn't believe Wednesday was truly crying for her. Also because of the fact that Wednesday hardly showed any care or worry for anybody in general. So why would she care about what happened to her or why would she break her most sacred rule..for Enid Sinclair?

She soon came too the realization of what had happened. Wednesday locked all her emotions and feelings in a cage. She was stoic. Seeing me like this was just the key to opening it.

Enid broke into a sorrowful smile,
happy Wednesday trusts her enough to show her, her feelings.
Yet somewhat sad those tears weren't for her.

"I'm here." She whispered, slowly lifting her hand on top of Wednesdays head. Gently brushing through her hair as Wednesday tensed up at the touch, gradually though she cought her breathe and began to calm down.

"Wednesday." Enid whispered once more as Wednesday departed from the girls arm. You could still see where the stream of tears fell, below each of her eyes. She looked down and stared at the ground before sniffling and whipping her eyes. "You need to stop bottling up your emotions." Enid says, frowning pitifully at the crying girl.

Wednesday pauses before answering "Dont breathe a word of this to anyone Enid Sinclair." Wednesday says in a threatening tone, death staring at Enid, Making her chuckle.

"Also, um." Enid says trying to lift herself out of the chair, revealing the straps on her arms, legs, and neck. "Little help." She whines as Wednesday Takes out a knife she had brought, slices the leather straps, setting her free.

In the moment, she hadn't realized The pool of blood that had been forming through Enids leg due the the pressure Wednesday was putting on it. She hadn't realized that Enid was hurt, and badly too.

"When did this happen?" Wednesday says in a shocked yet confused voice. "Not too long ago. They were going to kill me but you saved my life, so don't feel too guilty." Enid smiles but Wednesday doesn't. "Does it hurt." She says as she begins wrapping a belt around Enids leg. "No it just stings." Wednesday scoffs "well it's going too." She says before tightening her belt, enough to cut off blood circulation, making Enid Yell loudly.

"Lets go." Wednesday says practically cutting Enids scream off as she started lifting her up and wrapping one arm around Enids waist as for the other hand was used to hold her arm around her neck as they make there way out of the room.

"Wednesday you have to leave, they're going to come back." "Whose going to come back?" "The men! You do realize you just knocked out one of the leaders in this place right?"
"Your right." "Exactly so you have to get out of he-" "I should've killed her instead." Wednesday interrupts Enid and places her down on the floor. "NO! Wednesday that's not what I meant.." Wednesday turns and looks at her curiously.

"It's too dangerous here. There's not a lot of guards guarding the entrance but there everywhere. I could hear exactly where and I know they're coming, so you need to go! I'll take my chances." Enid says firmly, trying to hide the fear in her voice. "No." Wednesday says as Both the doors open, full of these guards dressed in black and armed to the teeth.

                                                                 "HANDS!"

—————
791 words

   AUTHORS NOTE
~                                   ~

Short chapter sorry 😞

ANYWAYS I Hope you guys are enjoying this book, I have a lot more Ideas I would like to put into it before ending this story. My brains just kinda dry on how to get there.

Also im going back to the beginning of the story and rereading / rewriting parts of it / doing grammar corrections. 🤑🤑🤝🤝