Libary of emotions

*Wednesdays POV*
———————————

  "Hey Ajax! When did you get here" Enid says in the distance. Of course he's here. I finish and close my book, walking over towards the bookshelf to find another. Instead of going back to the table where Yoko is, I sit down there.

As I open a new book i grabbed I read "A long ago there was 5 murders in this very school. Some blamed witchcraft, some blamed it for a teenage prank. This book is to tell you exactly what happened 12 years ago-" My reading was interrupted by the sound of laughter coming from across the room.

I watched the two love birds from a distance, not even realizing I was. When I came to nevermore romance WAS the last thing on my mind so why am I like this, I want things to go back to how they where.

Enid continues laughing, pushing his head away gently as a joke.

"Wednesday." Yoko says while sitting next to me. "How are you doing?" She asks. I Look back down at my book "I think most the answers are in here." I say in reply. "That's not what I meant. "then what?"

"I know you like enid."

My heart feels like it sinks down to a deep place as her words echo through my ears. "What?..I don't!" I say while moving back, forcing myself to believing the words I speak. "Wednesday I know your jealous of Ajax. know you like her, Stop hiding it." She says with a serious face. I go from looking at her to slowly looking back at Enid. She was looking at me, I guess I talked to loud. I sighed looking back down "That's not-" she interrupts me with "that reaction is all I needed to know you like her. Why don't you tell her?" Yoko asks. I pause before closing my book angrily, standing up and walking out but stopping at the doorway. Ignoring every word she said.

"I'm going back to the room." I announce
"Ooh let me come with you!" Enid says while skipping over to me. "No I just need...alone time" I say, pausing before looking up at her.

"Pleaseee?" She insists "Enid." Yoko says "Let her go." I slightly nod at Yoko, turning around and walking back to the room.

——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————

                                                     Back In The Room

I sit down at my desk. The books open at my desk but I don't feel like reading. I look up at the ceiling with my arms crossed, my neck leaning on the back of the wooden chair.

*tap tap tap* thing comes out from under my desks and climbs up, "what's up Wednesday? I know something's wrong." He signs "do i have to tell you?" I say in response, glaring at him. "Your parents sent me to watch over you, so you kind of do." He signs back. "Is it something with enid?" "Why would it be about her." I say threateningly. "I've seen the way you look at her Wednesday." He signs back.

I give up.

How is everyone realizing my personal problems and why are they all mentioning them right now.

I lean my head down as he walks away.

I'm not like my mother. I'm not going to fall in love.
I'm not going to be a slave in society. I'm not going to be like everyone else.
Society has never been good to me so why join it in its traditions if it's traditions are bullshit.
I'm not like her no matter how hard she wants me to be.
I'm not like her.
IM NOT HER!

I get up, punching the wall as hard as I could. I was overwhelmed with anger and sadness that they got the best of me. I paused, looking at my knuckles as a sharp pain went throughout my bones giving me the satisfaction that I wanted, but I wanted more. And I'm going to get what I want.

I look back at the wall punching it over and over and over, till all I see is red, I stopped when I realized the big and bloody hole I created.

-Wednesday was always calm and collected, this wasn't like her at all. She hated the fact that out of all people, Enid was making her like this.
She had never let anger control her like this. But she needed this. -

I looked back down at my fist, my knuckles where broken, beaten, bloodied and bruised.
I didn't know thing was still here, I wouldn't of done that if he was. I sighed, looking at him.
"You dont have to do this alone Wednesday"
And now here comes what everybody says when trying to cheer each other up. He has no idea what I'm going through, I refuse to listen to him.

after starring at me for a long period of time. "Do not tell anyone. I'm going to find something to cover this hole." I say just then I hear his scramble away and out of the door. I know he's going to tell someone..but who?

*Enids POV*
———————

"Im going back to the room" Wednesday announces. If we're done here I wanna hang out with Wednesday now, I think while skipping over to her "ooo can I come?" When I get near her I can clearly hear her music from a distance, she never blasts her music.

-After she left-

"Is Wednesday Okay?" I ask Yoko leaving Ajax in the back of the room where we were last talking. "She'll be fine. Just give her some time." Yoko says reassuring me. "Did she tell you what was going on?" 
"No but I can guess."
"Wait what happened?" Just as I ask, Thing runs up to me tugging on my pant leg. "Wednesday needs help. her hand. go back. She needs you." he signs.

He was in a rush but I definitely got the message. I picked him up and started sprinting back to the room

"Enid?" Yoko yells as I run off. What did she do.. oh Wednesday!!

I got to the dorm only to see wednesday sitting slumped on the floor next to her desk. Her whole hand was bleeding. "Wednesday?" I stop at the door before walking over to her. "what happened?" "What did you do" I say sighing, trying to be as calm as I can. "let me get some bandages."
-
I come back and lean down, we were so close, I could tell she was staring at my face while I was more focused on her hand. I didn't mind her staring though.

"This is gonna hurt." I say warning her as I'm about to pour peroxide on her opened wound. "I like pain." She says still staring at my face "of course.."  I sigh while starting to
poured it. she didn't even wince. How does she do that. I wiped off the blood and wrapped her hand up and finally looked up at her.

"So are you going to tell me what happened now?" I asked. "I don't think I can do that." She says, breaking eye contact and getting up. "WEDNESDAY.." I yell with my arms out, she turns around fast to look at me. "I wrapped you up, I deserve and answer." She looked at me with those lifeless eyes, her mouth opened slightly. I could tell she was contemplating about telling me but changed her mind at the last second with a long pause before finally saying "I think where going to be late.

We should get going soon." she says while walking out of the room leaving me alone. Just then it hits me. I see the hole, the blood. "Oh my gosh." I Mutter.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Y'all see what I did there at the "i like pain part" 😙

Wink wink
—————————
-1279 words-