New kid

Time skip a couple months forward btw Emiko, Enid, Yoko, and Wednesday are all friends at this time!!  (The teacher moved the tables together for everyone so there's now 4 ppl at each table. That's there group) ok ok 🤑
———————————————————————————————————————————————

*Enids pov*
———————
"Settle down, Settle down! Okay class today we will be having a new student be joining us for the rest of the year!" "Jason you may come in." A boy walks in, he looks
..scary, he has brown hair and murderous eyes. (Black out eyes) I lean back in my chair and cross my arms, Me and yoko look at each other with a suspicious look.

  "Please say 3 things about yourself Jason" Mrs.Abate says. "I'm..18, my favorite animals are snakes..and that's my sister" he points to Emiko with a smirk. We all look at her, she has her head down. Annoyed, and sighing. "why is he here?" She murmured under her breathe. I look up at him he's starring right at me with a blank face, I get chills.

-after class- Everyone is welcoming Jason as we walk out, he grabs Emiko and walks up to us saying to Emiko "Dad forced me to come here, it wasn't by choice." Making Emiko roll her eyes. Jason turned to the rest of us "there's a cave here somewhere, I've found on the way in town. Me and a few other people are going to check it out and have some fun in this stupid town. If you guys wanna join bring some friends" "why would we go with you." Wednesday says coldly" "Woah she speaks" he got up in her face and says "if you don't want to come then don't. I don't care" Jason says, mocking her "Jason back off" Emiko says grabbing Wednesday's arm holding her back. She was obviously mad.

"Tshh" he laughs under his breath while walking away "meet at 8, bring flashlights."

-At the dorm-

Wednesday came out of the shower and walked in the room then pauses when she sees me getting ready to go to the cave. "Your seriously not going are you?" She asks "I am. CAN YOU COME PLEASEEE" I beg "why should I go..it's a cave." "It'll be funn..you don't want me getting hurt do you??" She scoffs before looking down at the floor. "I don't care if you get hurt." She says under her breathe. "Mhm sure." I say, walking up to her and handing her a flashlight. "Let me get ready" she says. I smiled, It would really only be fun if she came, she makes things scary hehe.

Wednesday came out of the closet...she looks badass. "Are you just gonna stare let's go. "Right right!" I say smiling.

459 words