"Information"

*Wednesdays POV*
——————————

*thump* *thump* *thump* I looked up to see what was causing the noise only to see thing come from the shadows "This constantly blaming yourself. It needs to stop. From what I've heard nothing that has happened was your fault Wednesday." He signs to me

"I-" I found myself coughing on my own words when I tried speaking. This lump in my throat, it hurts.

"It was my fault. And I" I paused. "I don't know what to do." I found myself breaking down at that last part, I don't understand why. After saying it it felt like the world just.. Stopped spinning. The fact is I've never not known what to do. And crying infront of someone..especially a family member? How pathetic.

"This is not you. You always know what to do, you STILL know what to do. I know you do, like I said Your parents sent me here to watch over you. Point you in the right direction. I'm only a hand but I've been here for along time to know whats right and what's wrong. you saying you don't know what to do is making you not know what to do. I'm going to be here for you till the end Wednesday. I'm here.

"Would you like to check the forest first?" "I'll help you." He signs back.

"I don't need anyone's help." I wiped my eyes and stood up, staring at him with a blank expression.

"But if you insist."

I started walking out the door as I felt his weight climb up my body, to my shoulder. We made our way to the forest, near Bianca's dorm.

I started looking for tracks of anything while thing looked for traces of anything that pointed out enid was here, pieces of clothing, hair, etc. There was deer footprints engraved in the dirt, chipmunk marks, and..bingo.

"Thing!" I call out as he turns to me, pausing before sprinting over to look at boot tracks over the deer tracks. "It seems to be to big to be Enids but by the depth of them they seemed to be carrying someone. Whoever these are. I'm going to find them." I say as he analyzes the tracks.

*Enids POV*
———————

"Your the one sending her messages?" I call out "Your catching on!" The woman says slowly in a dark voice. "What information do you want." I say once more. "everything about Wednesday Addams and everything about your school. I want information. On everything."

"What do you want it for." "To kill the Addams and everyone they love." She groans in pleasure at the last part.
"No way." I say back.

she sighs. "I was hoping your answer wouldn't be that." She says turning around and looked like she was grabbing something.

"Here I was thinking we could be friends." She murmurs then paused for a few seconds before swiftly turning around and dragging a metal pole in my stomach, turning it on and shocking my inner body with electricity.
UGH. I grunt, trying to hold in my screams. If Wednesday could do it so could I.

AGH this....HURTS, I can't hold it in for much longer. I think to myself as she pulls it away from me. Leaving my breathless with my head drooping down. I couldn't even control it anymore, everything felt numb.

"How about now Enid? Want more?" I didn't answer all I could see in through my eyes was the other man in the back, wearing a red and black armor instead of just black. He must be someone in charge.

He was holding his hand over his mask, where his mouth would be. If he's bad why does he seem somewhat disturbed.

*Masked woman POV*
————————————
As I pulled the taster away from Enid her breathing got heavier. She had her head down and turned to face me, one eye was squinted and the other was looking directly in mine. She had a different aura now. Something about her is almost threatening. Like that scared little girl turned into the predator even though she's the one in the chair.

I backed up trying to hide my confusion. "How about now..Enid? Want more?" She was looking at one of my men in the back of the room now, leaving my question unanswered.

After a long pause her gaze slowly moved to me again, she sat back up in her chair and said " What is it you would like to know."Is she really going to give up this easy? "I already told you." I said "ASK...a fucking question." She said in an angered tone.

Her determination made me smirk "what's did you find at that sewer you went to. Tell me everything." I say still smiling her eyes drag down the the floor but her head doesn't move. "Come here and I'll tell you." She says questionably.

I started walking over, being faced to face with her only to spit in my fucking eye, making me flinch. I guess I should've second guessed the idea of not covering my eyes with a full on gas mask. This girl is so gonna get it..

—————
868 words

We luv top energy Enid 😍🤝