The party

(I have writers block again DONT JUDGE 🥲)
-time skip 1 month after confronting Ajax.- *Wednesday POV*

  I woke up to the sound of grunting, struggling, and whimpering. I quickly got up to inspect what the sound is only to realize it's Enid having another nightmare. I start walking over knowing it's my fault. I know she's dreaming of that night.

  "Enid. Enid!" She doesn't answer. I sigh, slowly bending over and gently pressing my hands on her shoulder and shaking her, while whispering her name. She jumps, taking my hand and squeezing it finally opening her eyes. "Your okay." I say trying to comfort her, cringing at my own words as She looks at me with a worried look, pressing her head on her pillow and looking up at the ceiling. "It felt so real" she says as I slide my hand away from hers.

  Just then I hear a knock at the door. Enid quickly gets up and walks to the door as if she was expecting someone. I dropped onto Enids bed, laying down and pinching in between my eyes as I listened to Enid open the door. I barley slept all night.

  "HI YOKO!!" She yells hugging her "HII!! Okay okay..So me and Bianca where thinking of hosting a party do youuu and Wednesday wanna come?" She says smirking at Enid "Oh! Uhhh Sure I'll go .... if Wednesday does" She says turning to me with a pleading look. "Why is she on your bed?" Yoko whispers at Enid with a huge smirk "I dunno she's just tire-" she paused for a moment before realizing what she was referring too. "NO NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT." Enid says pushing Yoko with her head down trying to hide her red cheeks making Yoko chuckle.

"is she coming or no?" She asks

I heard Enid run up to me

"pleasee!" She says as I hum in a tired voice turning to my side "Wednesday you can sleep later!" She says pulling me back to face her with an annoyed look. "Fine. Now leave me alone." I say turning back on my side, covering my face with blankets "YAYAY THANK YOUU" she says while walking off too Yoko before I drift to sleep.

-

"Can I do your hair?" She says while standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders. "We don't have to look presentable Enid it's just a stupid Party." I say, already regretting my decision to go.

"I KNOW BUT I NEVER SEEN YOU WITH YOUR HAIR DOWN" she says with a frown "fine but be quick, we're gonna be late." And with that she got to work.
She kept my hair down but styled it. "You look stunning Wednesday I don't get why you never wear it down" She says with a gentle smile, making me feel a warm feeling in my heart that I absolutely despise.

"Let's go." I say, trying to ignore both her complaints and the feeling.

*No One's POV*
————————

Wednesday knocked on the door, quickly it was opened by a brunette we know quiet well. Emiko.
"Oh I'm glad you guys could make it!" She says, opening the door all the way to let us in while looking at enid with a fragile yet almost sad smile.

"FOR THE FIRST PARTY GAME EVERYONE GROUP IN THE CENTER OFF THE ROOM WHERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLEE" Bianca yells.

Wednesday looks at enid hoping she wouldn't want to play but of course she did "Come on!" Wednesday sighs as Enid took her hand at pulled her to the circle, moping at why people find interest in this.

"Oh and if your not comfortable with kissing on the lips or in front of everyone, you can kiss on the cheek or go in the bathroom. For privacy!" Bianca adds

Immediately when Wednesday sat down she noticed Ajax staring at Enid and glared at him until He realized she wasn't warning him she was threatening him to stop. He looked away nervously.