Introduction

Two Na'vi. Of two different clans. Two different homes. Two different backgrounds.

When a half-breed, accompanied by his family, joins the young Metkayina with his clan, the twords collide through the two.

A son, who does what is expected him, no questions asked. One who is the role model to everyone around him, one who never lets his gentle and easygoing nature falter. A perfect son.

And

A son, who may follow orders but does so with much distain. One who follows his own will, one who is a leader to the young men around him. A perfect leader.

What happens as the two meet? Two mindsets clashing. But there, they find peace.
But with that inner-peace, comes demons.

Demons who take the form of people. People who fall from the sky in great ships, fire welcoming them wherever they land. Bringing hate, destruction, and chaos in there wake.

The war follows the half-breeds family, instead attacking the Metkayina clan.

Peace turned to immediate mayhem, safety turned to danger.

Will they both survive and being the peace back? Or will only one live on to tell the tale of the other?

•CANON/NOT CANON
•LO'AK+TSIREYA
•TW:BLOOD, GORE, MATURE THEMES, DEATH, FAMILY ABUSE, SELFHARM
•T! AONUNG + B! NETEYAM

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Things To Remember And Know:

"Bold" means they are no longer speaking English, they are instead speaking Na'vi.

"Bold&Underlined" means they are no longer speaking English, they are instead signing.