Chapter One

The Sully's landed, quickly being engulfed by a crowd of Na'vi.

Neteyam watched as Netiryi set Tuk down as she disconnected from her Ikran.

He looked to Lo'ak, both standing side by side as they walked up with their family.

They noticed, immediately, the differences.
This Na'vis skin was a pale blue, almost turquoise. They had more muscle throughput their appearance.
Their tails too.

Neteyam looked to Lo'ak, starting a silent conversation.
"Stay quiet. We don't know these Na'vi."

Lo'ak looked to Neteyam, scanning the crowd and his family before replying.
"They're different."
Neteyam nodded, giving a small smile.

His ears perked as he heard whispering. He looked back to the group, seeing two younger Na'vi walking towards them.

Neteyam studied them, watching them closely.
Mostly the taller.

He was much fit. His hair braided to his shoulder blades. Partly in a bun.
His eyes, Neteyam felt himself getting lost in figuring out the color.

As they walked forward, he saw him mother and father do the sign of greeting.
Slowly, Lo'ak and Neteyam followed.

Neteyam's eyes narrowed as the two boys brushed it off, scowls on their faces.

"Look at their tails! It's so small. Can they even swim with those?" Neteyam heard someone say behind him.

He turned his head, immediately locking eyes with the two boys.

His once still tail flicked in irritation. He let out a breath, looking to the water as a girl appeared.

He had to admit, she was gorgeous, enough to catch anyone's eye.
He turned to Lo'ak, seeing him already staring at her.

He smirked, watching his brother. Lo'ak followed all of her movements.

The girl walked to the two boys, slapping both on the head as she talked. Stopping their laughter.

"Enough Rotxo, Aonung." She said in a calm voice, turning back around.

Lo'ak caught her eye, taking a few minutes to stare before he made a small move.
"Hey.."

Neteyam smiled as the girl giggled, covering her mouth.
Neteyam carefully leaned down to Lo'ak, preparing to mock him.
"Hey? Really?"

Lo'ak clicked his tongue as he rolled his eyes. Pinching Neteyam's arm.
Neteyam flicked his tail, holding back a laugh.

Everything quickly stopped as two shadows appeared over everyone. They quickly landed in the water, walking to Jake and Neytiri.

"Ah, Jake Sully! What brings you here?" Tonowari exclaimed, a smile on his face.

"Uturru."

A woman appeared, her eyes narrowed.
Neteyam looked between his family and Tonowari.
He quickly looked behind him, seeing the two boys and the pretty girl still staring at him and Lo'ak.
He cleared his throat, keeping his voice no louder than a whisper.
"They do not seem like welcoming. We need to prepare to leave again. It will be a longer journey this time."

Lo'ak nodded, his eyes looking up to his older brother.
"Dad will call them. Right?"

Neteyam shrugged. Looking around. This time he froze.
The taller boy, Aonung, was staring at him.

The both looked at each other until it was broken by Ronal.
She walked to Netiryi, then Kiri, and the Lo'ak.
Neteyam narrowed his eyes as Ronal grabbed Lo'ak's hand. Showing they were half-breeds.