Chapter Two

Neteyam turned, smiling as he saw Tuk hovering over him.
He looked to his side. His mother and father were gone. Meanwhile, Lo'ak and Kiri stood at the doorway with the two Sea Clan Teens.
"What is it Tuk?"

Tuk smiled, sitting herself on Neteyam's shoulders as he stood up, wrapping his hands around her ankles.
"We're learning to breath today!"

Neteyam nodded, walking towards his siblings and his mentors.
"Evil. Sending Tuk to wake me."
Neteyam stated as he hit Lo'ak's chest, smiling.

"She wanted to bro! Don't blame me!" Lo'ak replied, laughing as they walked to the edge.
Neteyam set Tuk down, jumping in with the others, swimming to a wide rock.

°^°^°^°^°^°

Neteyam sat Between Rotxo and Aonung watching Tsireya help Lo'ak with his breathing.

She gently placed a hand on his chest and stomach, guiding him with her voice.
"Calm your heart and slow your breathing.."

Neteyam stifled a laugh as he saw Lo'ak turn a dark blue, his pupils dilating. Tsireya tensed, looking up to Lo'ak with an innocent smile.
"Lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast."

Lo'ak mumbled a sorry, looking away to focus as his breathing came slower. Neteyam smiled, looking over to Rotxo who held the same expression.

"Forest boy, your turn."

Neteyam turned his head to the familiar voice. He was met with Aonung smirking at him, waiting for him.

Neteyam silently rolled his eyes, starting the exercise while Rotxo helped Kiri. Though it was a short lesson as she seemed naturally gifted.

"Wrong, forest boy."

Neteyam shot his eyes to his stomach as he felt a cool hand on his stomach.
He looked to Aonung, seeing confusion over his face.
"Why are you so warm?"

Neteyam's answer was interrupted by Kiri, who seemed to overhear. Rotxo and Tsireya also listened.
Most likely having the same thoughts Aonung spoke up about.

"We are from the O'matikaya clan. Forest Na'vi. Our body is naturally warm because of our surroundings." Kiri explained, taking a deep breath before she continued.
"It's the same as why you are all so cool. You're sea Na'vi. You are used to the cool waters and the wind from them. Your bodies, have adapted."

Rotxo narrowed his eyes at her, seeming to have many more questions. Which the others shared as well.
This time, Tsireya look the lead.
"Is that why you sound different from us?"

Lo'ak and Kiri gave her a confused glance, their heads tilting.

"You speak so..clearly, and you can speak the Na'vi language." Rotxo explained, looking between the two.

Lo'ak sighed, scratching the back of his head before answering.
"We probably sound different because of our dad. Growing up, he often spoke English. So, we grew up with Na'vi being our second language."

"Then why does Neteyam speak it the most?" Tsireya asked, raising her hand in Neteyam's direction.

"He's the oldest and remembers the forest and language the best. On raids, we would speak Na'vi to confuse the Sky People." Lo'ak exclaimed, looking over to Neteyam before he said too much.

Neteyam cleared his throat, looking back to Aonung with a smirk.
"Not that I am bothered, but, is there a reason you haven't moved your hand?"

Aonung looked up to Neteyam, instantly taking his hand back. Neteyam laughed, pushing Aonung's shoulder.

Aonung cracker a smile of his own as he pushed Neteyam back, laughing as he faked disbelief.