Chapter Nine

I wasn't planning on posting this chapter yet, however I have a feeling someone might hunt me down if they don't get at least some happiness.
AonungNumber1Simp this is for you :)

Aonung carefully stood on the beach, a few feet from the forest.

It had been four days since Neteyam had finally opened his eyes. But still, he was only awake for minutes at a time.
Today, was the first day Neteyam would start walking. He was able to stay awake longer. Eat better, move better.
But he still hadn't stood.

Aonung gripped Tsireya's hand as Lo'ak and Kiri walked to them, their eyes hopeful. Face happy.

"They're coming."
Kiri whispered, turning back to the forest.

She was right.

Soon, they say Ronal and Jake carefully walking out of the forest. On either side of Neteyam.
Ronal had their hands together, her free hand sitting under his elbow.
Jake's arm was wrapped around his waist, the other Infront of him, just in case.

Slowly, the moved from the safety of the Sully hut, walking further to the shore.

Ronal looked to Jake, giving a small nod.
The others watched as the his father removed his hands, Ronal still having his hand in hers.

Jake stood two steps away, walking at Neteyam's set pace.

Tsireya smiled, staring at him.
"He's doing good."

Kiri nodded, though he soon had an almost emotionless look to her face.
The three soon noticed, turning their attention to her.
"What is it sis?"

Kiri looked down, crossing her arms Infront of her chest.
"He's different."

Lo'ak let out a confused laugh, looking to Aonung with panic in his eyes.
"He got shot Kiri, shouldn't he be?"

Kiri shook her head, frustration and sadness roaming her eyes at once.
"Not physically. He's cold. Mom was telling him stories, like she used too and he..he just waved her off. The only thing he talks about is the forest. And anger."

"What about it?"
Tsireya asked, giving Neteyam a quick check before returning to the conversion.

"He wants to go back. He almost died and he wants to kill them. He's angry at the sky-people, more than ever before."
Kiri explained, cutting it short as her eyes widened. A smile facing her.

They all turned, smiles and shouts soon followed as they saw it too.

Ronal and Jake we're standing few away from Neteyam as he walked towards them.
He had no limp, he wasn't shaking. The only thing concerning was his breathing. Obvious panting.

When he was mere inches from the two, Jake and Ronal reached to him, carefully setting him against a tree.

The kids ran towards them, meeting them there as they talked to the recovered Na'vi.

"How do you feel now?"
Ronal asked, carefully removing his wrap to look at the wound.

Neteyam panted, rolling his eyes as Jake rubbed his back. Quietly reminding him to stay calm and breath.
"How does what feel?"

Ronal looked to Neteyam, giving him a sad smile before fully removing the wrap. Quick to prepare a new one.
"Your wound, your legs, your body Neteyam."

Neteyam tensed as Ronal applied pressure to the stitched one, carefully putting a cloth over it.
Jake helped him sit forward, Ronal quickly wrapping it around his back for him to go back to resting.
"My legs feel fine, just sore...but the wound.."