Kyle's Torture

I look off into the distance as I sit on my bed and look out the window. My mind rages as I remember fighting to save my babies from all those men but being unable to because of all the people holding me down. Kyle was one of those people and he enjoyed every second of my pain.

My tears continue to fall and I know deep inside me that I should not take over the throne because I am not mentally ready for the task. Once I calm down, I decide to make my way to the beach as it is peaceful. My guards trail behind me as I ride Ruby with intense speed.

Once I arrive at the beach, I get off my horse and walk towards the ocean. I sit close to the rushing waves as they toss me back and forth as does the world.

I hear a noise behind me but nothing can be worse than yesterday.

"Anthurium?" I hear Magnolia ask as she walks over to me, "what are you doing here?" "Finding peace," I say seriously and she nods as she joins me. "I...saw how broken you were yesterday," she says nervously so I let her talk, "I...am sorry I was so hard on you. I could not have been worse than your own mind and...I am sorry." I nod, "Sadly, I think the...Dukes and Duchesses are right." She looks at me with concern, "No. They just want what is best for them. Look, you understand what all these people have been through." "How?" I ask her as she sighs. "You went through what all their children went through and you are a sad reminder for the Council but for the people...you are hope," she says kindly, "hope that things will finally improve because you know what they suffer with. Look, there is something I never told you yet." I turn to give her my full attention as she looks at her hands nervously, "Remember that we are twins so you and I were there together for the test. Our best friend was there too. Me and Ivory were walking together when you were grabbed but I thought that dad was caring for you like a porcelain doll so nothing could happen to you. Sadly, I was wrong and that day, I almost was taken too."

I tense as I look at her with tears in my eyes. She sighs as she looks at me, "Because I was not you, I was always training to fight because I knew I was at risk with all the care father gave you, so I fought them off and saved us. I never saw you get taken but Ivory saw you and she is traumatized to this day because she worries about her siblings."

I nod, hug her tightly and sigh, "Maybe you are right but people do not see it that way." I get up and dust myself off as she does the same until I notice Radley standing there, watching us. "I will leave you two," she says as she rushes off with her guards running after her.

Radley walks towards me and says, "I am ready to hear your side." Tears fill my eyes as he says those words and a small smile comes on my face.

I sit down with him further from the ocean and start telling him the truth, "I was four when I was kidnapped and raped for the first time." I tense as I look at him but continue, "Uhm...Dandelion or Lavender used to help me out from seven and she made me into a great person. She taught me and all but then Kyle came into the picture, later on. The boss and his son always target someone that they like over other...prostitutes. Uhm...mmm...he was very cruel to me and he was not the only one whose baby I was forced to abort. He even held me down to assist in...it." Tears are falling from my eyes as I look at him to see him speaking.

"So," Radley says with anger in his eyes, "you were forced. What I am hearing is that you have been with multiple men and lost multiple children so you are not a virgin. Nothing is new to you and...I do not know what else to say." Pain fills my eyes as I realise that he is not taking my side so I get up and turn to him to say, "I told you when we first met that I would tell you the truth and that you would hate me for it. See, I was right. I told you and I knew I would leave heartbroken, not you."

I walk quickly towards my horse and gallop off until I arrive home in the early afternoon of the day.

My mind is raging and tears are falling, blinding my vision as I ride closer and closer to the estate. I feel like screaming in pain and heartache as I make my way towards the estate.