Chapter Two - Noticing

I woke up the next morning and dressed heading down for breakfast humming along to a tune in my head. Most of the family was down there already I kissed Dad's cheek.

"Morning." I chime and ruffle Will's hair and grab a plate and serve myself breakfast. Harry followed in just as I was sitting down, holding a paper.

"Have fun last night sissy?" Harry questioned as I grabbed myself some toast glancing back down to concentrate on what I was doing.

"Yes, it was well done, Mr Adamson expanded on the books perfectly." I answered buttering the toast.

"I don't think he means the film in particular." Will nudged my arm and I looked up to him he pointed over to my brother and he was holding the news paper up. On the front page was a picture of William Mosley holding hands.

"Young Love?" I question "We only met last night" I roll my eyes and carry on having my breakfast.

"Last night Princess Aurora attended the Royal Film Performance with her father the Prince of Wales. It then goes onto mention that they thought it would be Dad and Camila. Then gets interesting again. The Prince of Wales and Princess Aurora went on to do a meet and greet with a brief collection of the actors in the film, exchange brief conversation, laughs and smiles with many of the cast. When she came to actor William Mosley (18) she stopped longer than her father and most of said conversation the two spent holding each others hand longer than any non familiar people did." he read out coming to sit down.

"Really, Harry, you have no life." I sigh then have some toast. He ignored me to carry on.

"Rumours begin when the young Princess (15) turned back around before entering the screening room her eyes seeming to wander back to the actor. Dad didn't you say that Roe got distracted and you had to call her over?" Harry grinned looking to her father

"It was a busy evening, Harry. Do you have to tease your sister and the breakfast table?" Dad commented back

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Harry laughed

"Little sis first tabloied romance, they grow up so fast don't they." Will joined in pulling me closer to him "You make your first official appearance and it's new's lingering looks between actor and princess." Will replied

"Are they dating? What do we think about it? Small and big age difference?" Harry continued to read out while I pushed myself away from Will.

"There is 3 years difference! Gosh I only talked to him." I grumbled, why did this conversation even start. Oh yeah because Harry is super annoying.

"While holding his hand for longer than needed." Will pointed to me.

"Does our little sister have her first crush?" Harry teased "Do you like him?" I didn't answer and continued on there was a gasp for the two

"She does."

"You're both irritating"

-------

We were going shopping for Christmas presents. I jogged downstairs ready to go with my brothers. When I got down all three of us were wearing caps and things to hide our faces and identity I smiled jumping the last step.

"Ready?" They nodded. I grabbed my coat and we left with our security. I got into the back of the car with my brothers in the front. I reached forward to the glove compartment and got out some gum. Securing myself we set off as close as we could for Oxford street. We got out of the car down one of the side streets.

"Who are we shopping for first?" Will wondered

"How about we shop for the family together then leave each other's last and split up with security." Harry suggested.