Chapter three, the meeting

Sky was absolutely mesmerized when they arrived at their location. Actually, mesmerized was an understatement. He was astounded when he saw where he and Rain had got to.

In front of them, were two gigantic trunks that held motorcycles. But not any motorcycles. A type that neither boy has seen, they were large, with large red and blue rear fenders.

Apart from the two trucks, there was a large crowd of people that was barely visible, and cars standing here and there. Also, there was a gigantic fence that went on for god knows how long.

Since it was two in the morning, there was no light anywhere except around the "event". That made it look like it was the only thing alight for miles. Since the rain had calmed down and there was only an occasional 'drip' from above, they were able to see very clearly. The large wire fence circled around it, and there where an abismal amount of guards at the entrance.

"Stay here, I'll go check it out" Rain whispered unexpectedly and took a step out of their hiding place - a large container of cement in a construction area.

Sky's stubbornness had said that no way was he not going with Rain after walking for so long. Plus, he was curious too.

"What event should require such secrecy?" Sky thought, so he quickly tiptoed after Rain.

——————

"There he is!" Rain exclaimed happily, spotting Payu through the fence, and starting to jump around happily.

"SHHHHH!" Sky hissed at Rain "The guards will hear you! And if you haven't figured it out yet, places that need this much security aren't safe, so it's obvious we shouldn't be here!"

Sky glared at Rain and thought
"What a pain in the butt he sometimes is, just like a baby...uhh"

Sky roughly grabbed Rains arm and dragged him a small distance away so that they were not going to be seen by the guards.

Sky was not blind (obviously not) so he saw how Rain's eyes lit up when he saw Payu, as well a how he kept straining to him, and doing little skips when he saw him.

Hmmm.... He  might be onto something.....

Sky smirked.

Oh my naïve little friend....

"Don't worry buddy, we'll get you to him..." Sky did a smirk again, despite the seriousness of the situation.

"What do you mean?" Rain blushed magenta and turned his face away.

Sky raised his eyebrows....

Hmmmm....definitely onto something....

Sky almost laughed

"A-an-anyway" Rain stuttered

"How do we get inside the fence? Can you distract the guards while I sneak in?"

Sky facepalmed at this,

"No, stupid boy, what's wrong with you? Can't you see there are way to many guards for that, and they are so buff they will definitely catch up to me if I try to run away!?" Sky exclaimed, even though he knew the idea would work if only instead of running he would fly....But Sky was not stupid, he knew he couldn't fly in front of anyone, no matter how much trouble he or Rain were in. However, Sky did have something else up his sleeve.

"I am not stupid!!!" Rain yelled so hard that Sky had to hurriedly clasp his hand over his friends mouth so that nobody could hear them.

"SHHHHH!" Sky hissed once again.

Rain gave him a an embarrassed glare.

"So, clever pants, what are we going to do then?"

Sky smiled slyly and answered: "Watch."