New story?

Hello, I just wanted to inform everyone that this book is at its end. I wanted to say a ginormous thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting, and commenting on this story.

I also want to say that if any of you would like it, I could do a sequel to this story, but it would be a more fantasy-like and would include much more magic. If that's a genre you like, here is the description of the sequel. (I would only do the sequel if you guys want one.)

:

Now that Prapai knows Sky's secret, strange things keep occurring. The happier Sky is, it seems, the stranger things get. Now that everything is finally resolved, only one question keeps haunting Sky's mind.

"Who am I?"

Prapai does everything in his power to assure Sky that everything is okay, that there is no need to worry, but when Sky's mysterious powers open a portal to a completely new and unfamiliar place, will that still be true? Will Sky risk loosing the peaceful atmosphere he gained for the first time in his life to find out his true self, and who he is?

——————

So, what do you think? Is it worth writing? The sequel probably won't be as long as this story, but it will still take a lot of time and effort.

If you have any questions, propositions, or ideas, please let me know. Also, I don't usually ask for any comments, but I would really appreciate it if everyone would let me know which story (or more) they want.

I want to continue writing no matter what you choose, so if you don't like the first option, here are another few story ideas I had:

1.

Prapai and Sky are dating, and Sky wants to organize a surprise vacation for Prapai. In the process, he asks an old friend for help, but the friend kisses him and Pai sees it. He gets angry and doesn't want to listen to Sky's explanation, because Pai knew that Sky spend a lot of time with the friend and thought that Sky was cheating on him. Prapai eventually leaves the country while Sky realizes that he has a child. Sky is afraid to tell Pai in case the other would get even more mad and take the child away once it was born.

As Sky struggles through his fatherhood and as his child grows, he understands just how much he relied on and loved Prapai.

Does Prapai feel the same way? Is he too angry at Sky to care? And what will happen, when they both are kidnapped and taken away to an unknown place? How will they survive?

2.

Sky is constantly seeing strange things. He feels presences in empty room and hears howling at night. It's as though someone is haunting him. Sky knows who. But he doesn't understand why this bothers him so much. When he killed Gun he thought all his pains and hurts would end, but now that he hears loud knocking sounds, doors slamming, sees lights turning on and off, and even small fires breaking out, he knows he couldn't have been more wrong. Scared to be alone, but equally terrified to tell Prapai, Sky is suffering from lack of sleep and constant panic attacks. How will this end?

3.

Prapai and Sky have always been best friends. They were inseparable from each other from a very young age, and know each others deepest fears and secrets. One of Sky's secrets, however, Pai doesn't know. Why? Because Sky is afraid that if he tells Pai, their friendship will be ruined forever, and Sky can't risk that. So what will happen when one best friend falls for the other, even though knowing that he is as straight as a line? Will their friendship last?

4.

Prapai has been admitted into The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, he is discovering all his magical powers, but someone seems to have his eye on him. Sky, one of the school's most famous young wizards has been secretly watching him, and as Prapai's newly made enemy decides to strike, Sky rebounds the spell and saves Pai's life. Sky is very secretive, but seems to enjoy Pai's company, and the two start to hang out. What will happen when the enemy changes his mind and wants revenge, this time both on Prapai and Sky?

(This is a Sky top, Pai bottom.)

5.

Prapai is from a mafia family and as, finally, he becomes a full gown adult, he gets ready to take over his family business, and gets assigned his first mission to prove himself. He has to get close to the son of the boss of the company his dad is working with, steal the company's secrets, and then kill both the son and the dad. But what if Prapai falls in love in the process, and his little crush just happens to be the person he must illuminate? How will it turn out?

6.

Sky and Prapai had always been enemies in school. At one point, their loathing got so high that they had a fight and a student almost got killed. The two boys were then sent to the principal, but instead of suspension, they got the worst punishment possible, in their opinion. The principal said that they would have to become friends and work together a lot, or at least prove to everyone that they could communicate properly without glaring daggers at each other. That was proven almost impossible, but they had to try since they had a school trip coming up and they both wanted to go. Hating each other was easy, but getting along was hard as fluff.

Though, as they spent more and more time together, they started to realize that they shared some likes and interests and that the other person wasn't as bad as they originally thought. What would happen if one night, Prapai dragged Sky to a club and they got drunk? What would happen if they kissed and both liked it, but pretended that the likeness only came from the fact that they drank too much?

7.

When Sky knew that his father's old friend had a son, he would have never believed that he would end up marrying him. Prapai was full of himself, rich as fluff, and that smirk of his annoyed Sky beyond anything else. However, since forced to marry him, he had to put up with him and their parents made them get close. Will Sky still hate Prapai to the end?

——————

There!

If you guys have any other ideas, again, tell me.

Otherwise, please choose.

Thank you!

-Love,
Nastya

(I will collect and count the votes on April 20, and hopefully will begin writing then as well)