Chapter nineteen, "And so we meet again"

When they arrived back at Sky's condo, Pai was still holding Sky's hand.

He began gently rubbing circles over the back of his palm, and motioned Sky over to the bed.

"Noooo phiii..." Sky whined.

This was the first time Pai had ever heard him whine, and he swore that that was the most adorable thing ever.

"I'm so tired after yesterday..."

"Okay na," Pai said instead, opening up his arms "Cuddle?"

To Pai's amazement, Sky genuinely seemed to consider the offer.

"Let me change first..." Sky stated, moving toward the bathroom and grabbing a change of clothes on the go.

——————

Prapai was really getting curious. Sky spend too much time locked up in the bathroom, seemingly doing nothing. He knew it was probably none of his business, but seeing as they have already slept together and went on a date, he thought he was entitled enough to know.

While Sky was doing - whatever he was doing - Pai went around to properly explore the apartment.

Obviously he had seen most of it, but he finally had the chance to actually focus on the interior.

Not much around the apartment showed the personality of the owner, apart from the plants placed all around the rooms and - that's when Prapai remembered about the room.

Sky said it was a closet, but now that Pai remembered the way Sky's eyes shifted too quickly, and how he changed the topic right away, he wasn't so sure.

He knew, once again, that it wasn't his business, but he really, really wanted to know.

So, he walked over to the kitchen and to the door. He gripped the handle, slowly turning it and-

"P'Pai!" Sky shouted from the other side of the room.

"Yea?" Pai said, unsure of what to say.

"What are you doing?!" Sky demanded.

Now that Prapai did know Sky a bit better, he realized that there was a hint fear in Sky's eyes. Fear, along with guilt.

It was very well masked, mind you, but Pai now saw a lot better and understood Sky a lot more than before.

Now he was one hundred percent sure he wanted to know what was behind that door, but if Sky was fearful about him finding out, and didn't want him there, Pai would have to restrain his curiosity.

"Sorry Sky na." He said immediately.

Sky looked at him again and said "Don't go there."

As Sky saw Pai look back at the door, he hurriedly uttered:

"Come." Then hesitated, but opened up his arms.

Prapai knew that Sky did this mainly to distract him, but he got butterflies nevertheless.

When Sky acted so shyly adorable, Pai couldn't hold himself together.

"Do you know how cute Nong is?" Pai asked Sky and walked forward, hugging him.

Sky responded to Pai's hug, and Pai then led Sky to the bed, still holding him.

Even though it was still mid afternoon, all Prapai wanted to do was go to sleep with the warmth of Sky's body accompanying him. 

Pai carefully lifted up the covers and signaled Sky to get in.

Sky slid into the bed sheets, mock huffing as Pai joined him. He crawled in, and spread his hands so that Sky was now laying with his head on Prapai's arm, and his body facing the older male.