Chapter eighteen, a date

Brilliant yellow and orange sunlight shined down on Sky's face, lighting it up with a warm glow, and causing him to wake up.

He stretched his aching muscles and opened his eyes. The sight next to him caused him to - at first - be taken aback, but then he remembered what happened last night, and his cheeks immediately flushed a deep pink.

Next to him lay his......-Well, Sky didn't exactly know what him and Prapai were yet, but he was sure he would find out soon enough.

Sky studied the other's face, and noted how long his eyelashes were, and how his skin seemed to gleam in the rays of twinkling light. He smiled to himself, half a cheeky smile, but also a smile filled with affection.

Sky propped himself up with his arms and stood up, even though his hip and leg muscles clearly protested.

Sky carefully walked into the bathroom, quietly sealing the door shut behind him. He was already undressed, and so all he needed to do was whisper "appear" and go shower.

Before doing that however, he looked himself over in the mirror, and the flush from earlier returned to his cheeks. His body was filled with small red marks, and if anyone saw them, it would be evident they were not bruises.

Turing away quickly, Sky got the naughty things out of his mind and walked into the shower.

The cool water did wonders for his sore body, though he still had to lean with one hand on the wall with the added weight of his blue-purple wings. As the droplets poured over him, sliding in through all the gaps in his feathers, Sky had a chance to recall and fully understand what happened last night.

Back then he was so enchanted by the older male he could not bring himself to stop, and he didn't want to. Even now that Sky had cleared his mind, he wouldn't have taken back what he did.

Just as Sky started recalling all the things they did, did he realize what day it was.

Oh holly crap!

Monday! Monday! MONDAY!

Sky never skipped college when he could, so he was so devastated that he didn't even check the time when walking to the shower.

"That's what love does to you" Sky grumbled, and then thought:

"-Wait! What? Love? Since when did it become love?"

He didn't have much time to dwell on this however, as he jumped out of the shower, and almost collapsed because he completely forgot about his soreness. The water had made it better, but he was surprised by how many muscles still ached.

Collecting himself up, he stood and wrapped himself in a towel, waking out of the bathroom in a rush, and almost forgetting to vanish his wings.

And good that he did remember, because when he walked into the room, Pai was already wake.

The older male smiled brightly at Sky, and Sky almost forgot what he was doing and what hurry he was in.

Gathering his thoughts, Sky forcefully scowled at Pai.

"Today's Monday, you bastard! I was supposed to finish my work!"

"But babyyy!" Pai whined, also getting up.

Luckily, the other was wearing his boxers, so Sky didn't stare as intently as he would have if they weren't there. Pai's body also had numerous red spots, and Sky had to claim guilty.

However, now was not the time.

"Don't baby me!" Sky stated, trying his best to sound stern.

"Okay then," Prapai said, smile never faltering "Darling..."