Chapter six, the chase continues

This chapter is unusually short, and I am sorry for that, however, I'm so hyper to write the next one, I can't stand it.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

——————
Time skip
——————

The next morning Sky woke up in his soft nest from another nightmare.

This one was even worse than before.
He sat up, and thanked his alarm clock repeatedly for waking him up.

This time there were multiple of him. Gun started haunting Sky's dreams again.

What do I do to get rid of all these memories and nightmares?

Sky asked himself.

He didn't dwell on this much longer however, because he wiped his tears away with his fingertips, and stood up from his nest.

Sky went over to the fridge to get some food, stretching in the process.

His wings maneuvered expertly through his room, careful not to knock anything over. Sky's wingspan was about 7 meters, which is 23 feet. But when closed his wings only took up half a meter.

Sky made an omelet with onions, tomatoes and pieces of bacon for breakfast, and gobbled it up, because otherwise he would be late for school.

He sprinted the stairs, and was relieved to find he was not late for the bus (He either walked, rode public transport to school, or had Rain pick him up)

It was when he got on the bus did he remember that he had a test in chemistry (This was an additional elective Sky took). The boy quickly grabbed his phone and started looking for the pictures of the notes he took in class.

Sky almost missed his stop, and got out of the bus on the last second.

——————
Time skip
——————
After the day finished Sky was  utterly exhausted, and couldn't stand the sight of Prapai, when the other showed up in front of the school once again.

"What are you doing here Prapai!?" Sky cried out angrily, but not too loud, because his voice couldn't stand it.

"Waiting to pick you up of course." Prapai smiled

"And you can call me P'pai, Pai, or even better....baby~~~" His handsome features were making his smile even more pretty, but Sky just scoffed at this.

Sky, internally, was shocked, but even more annoyed because Prapai had still not given up.

Uhhhh

Why won't he just leave me?

"Your ride has arrived" P'pai said, playfully bowing and opening his car door.

Sky smirked, rolled his eyes, and walked right past him without looking back even once.

——————
Prapai POV
——————

"Why do you make me go crazy?"
I thought as I returned home.

My last encounter with the 19 year old architect was almost 40 minutes ago, but I still can't focus on my work.

Uhh!

Every time Sky says he doesn't want me, or is annoyed by me, or is pushing me away, I just want to be closer to him even harder,

Why?

I know I don't like him, but I still want to be near him, even if we don't talk. I barely know him, so I'm actually very confused.

What I don't know is why the first place I went to after work was Sky's Architecture college, instead of home.

I chuckle as I remember Sky's face when he turned away and didn't come back. I am not angry with Sky, I just really want to know why Sky acts and acted the way he did.

I am saying this truthfully, that I am not sure why, but I really want to pursue Sky until he opens up to me.

So that's exactly what I'm doing.

——————
Third person POV
——————

Sky is so tried, when he gets home his eyes are already closing. But of course Mr. stubborn chooses to stay awake and complete all the work assigned to him.

It's past four in the morning when Sky finally finishes with his homework. He had got homework from six different subjects, which were not exactly easy. Sky was assigned Geometry, Design, and Art homework, but also got work from three out of his four electives. English, Chemistry, and Korean (He took Korean when he started collage because it was  Rain's motherwtounge, even though Rain was only half Korean)

Sky also takes Ukrainian lessons, because when he first heard what happened five months ago in Ukraine (it's eleven actually) he felt very sorry for all the people there, and was willing to help those who managed to get out of their country in any way possible. And he could start doing that by learning their language.

Sky was good and fluent in any studies he put his mind to, but sometimes, it was still too much. Being good at something doesn't mean it cannot take you hours to finish.

When Sky finally lay his head on his pillow, this time in his real bed, not the nest, he was so exhausted that he almost forgot to put on his alarm. He only remembered to do it when he hit one of his wings on the bedside cabinet, which was the place where he usually put his phone before sleep.

Then, Sky fell into the world of dreams and was welcomed by the horrible nightmares of the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 868

(Author feels very ashamed for not writing more 😓)