UA entrance exam (edited)

(I'm getting straight into it so that I don't just completely forget this book exists also I skipped the writing part because I don't think I'll have the patience to write it down)

Eris pov

I decided to fully prepare for this since I knew that UA knew my quirk I wanted to have some fashion with my fun. So I decided my stradegy whilst the robots were explained in which I was listening in on until someone called me out?

Iida: And you young lady! You should be listening in or you won't be able to pass this part of the entrance exam!

Eris: I am listening in I am just figuring out a stradegy with my quirk at the same time. Plus what buisness of yours is it if I pass or fail this exam? So quiet down so we can actually finish the exam

* they all go to their areas for the exam *

Quirk Explanation Byzantine Empire who can summon a sword, use wings which all dead countryhumans can use, and can use the famous Greek fire which is based off the real life details of being green.

Byzantine Empire pov (Trust me you'll love how this happens)

Eris had split me off as she used the Soviet Union's powers for this exam. The students looked at us questionably but I laughed it off because I am the great Byzantine Empire so I shall show them why I was truly the actual Roman Empire unlike that stupid German pretender! Wait I am going off track in my own thoughts so I looked as the gate opened with Eris and I rushed off as the announcer explained that there was no shout to start as they rushed after us. I blasted a bunch of 1 pointers as I summoned my sword to help toss me into the air as I brought out my wings then began to essentially bomb the villian bots. I looked to the East of me as I saw a green flame blow out of the ground so it looks like Eris is having her fun.

Quirk Explanation Soviet Union who can turn their fists into Uranium, use Uranium fire which I will have as green fire as well, can jump very high, is very durable, has wings of pure green fire, and can summon the hammer/sickle.

Eris pov

Heh I thought as I began to punch a 3 pointer into the ground with the Uranium fists from the Soviet Union. I then threw some Uranium flames at 5 3 pointers heading towards me as it rained in the sky stunning some others which I used to destroy 5 2 pointers, 1 3 pointer, and a total of 50 1 pointers. I then noticed a blonde boy in trouble with some 3 pointers so I rushed over kicking one away from him as he used my kick to destroy it as we worked together to destroy the other 3 pointer.

Monoma: Thank you for the help but I had it handled

Eris: Uh huh anyways blondie I noticed your quirk copies so I would love to see you in UA * summons wings then flies off *

* The exam ends *