Quirk Explanations

This is where I will put all the explanations so that you all can read them. Do keep in mind that this won't stop expanding until the end of the story so due to that I will not put edited if I change it because by the time I am done adding edited or reedited there will be a title longer than one of my stories for a title for this. By the way all of them have the same gender as Eris because it would feel weird explaining how Eris can turn into a male by using her quirk technically.

(Adding gender to make them feel more personalized going forward)

Quirk Explanation Byzantine Empire who can summon a sword, use wings which all dead countryhumans can use, and can use the famous Greek fire which is based off the real life details of being green. (she)

Quirk Explanation Soviet Union who can turn their fists into Uranium, use Uranium fire which I will have as green fire as well, can jump very high, is very durable, has wings of pure green fire, and can summon the hammer/sickle. (he)

Quirk Explanation USA: Can jump very high due to being able to go to space, can fly, can summon rocket launcher, can run at the speed of sound, is very powerful, can make uranium fists, is an amazing scientist, can also turn arms into tank guns from any kind of tank made by the USA, can go as fast at Mach 3.3, can control oil, (Im sorry but I had too) and can create smokeQuirk Explanation Dutch East Indies who can breathe fire, manipulate all kinds of fire, summon all types of spices, and can make a volcano tempature for their fists (he)

Quirk Explanation Roman Empire who can summon a spear that can use all 4 elements from the Avatar, fly, summon a halo sized shield, and is heavily debated to be the best stradigist in Eris's arsenel  (she)

Quirk Explanation France who can walk on water a little bit faster than a row boat, fly as fast as a commercial plane, run as fast as a cheetah, as strong as titanium, as durable as diamond, and can use nuclear fists (she)

Quirk Explanation French Indochina who is very strong in a forest, is an amazing hider, is immune to mind control, can summon a samurai sword of titanium, strength of obsidian, durability of emeralds, can turn into any kind of animal in the jungle dead or alive as long as she knows the speices, and can manipulate nature in jungles with no limits (she)

Quirk Explanation Holy Roman Empire (HRE for short) is an amazing swordsman, can fly, can shoot feathers like Hawks, is more durable than titanium, is as fast as the speed of sound last they checked his speed, is as durable as titanium, and is 3rd or 4th smartest in Eris's arsenal depending on if you ask Roman Empire or HRE. (she)