The end of the fight

Byzantine Empire pov

I began the battle as I launched my fire at them while imbuing it into my sword as well as I began to clash with the 2 peers of my user. I dodged ice and burnt it with my fire as I slashed at the red haired one as his quirk tanked my attack shocking me. This was used against me as they froze my left side while the red hair knocked my sword out of my hand. So I decided to respond by using my fire to it's fullest capacity as even stone began to burn to it as I grabbed my sword as I lowered my fire as I turned to them ready to fight with even more power than I was using before.

Shoto pov

I froze her but then he burnt his flame to a higher level!? Tch he burnt my hand a bit so that means even if I used HIS side then I would still be outmatched. So I tried to contact Momo to find the bomb but she did not respond so that means Momo might have lost her radio or she was defeated by Eris. So that means she will be backing up the Byzantine Empire soon meaning we either have to escape or beat the Byzantine Empire which neither can work since the Byzantine Empire after her huge fire attack both blocked and destroyed the exits.

Kirishima pov

We need to beat the Byzantine Empire somehow so I decided on a tactic that if it works could knock out the Byzantine Empire. So I grabbed some of the wall while the Byzantine Empire was focused on Shoto then threw it at the back of her head. I smiled as it landed causing her to crash into another room as Shoto and I quickly rushed off the find the bomb as we knew at this point the chances of it being the 2nd floor are higher seeing as most of the 1st floor is destroyed. As I rushed up the stairs with Shoto quickly following behind we narrowly dodged a fire attack meaning the Byzantine Empire is out of the debri and is going to be after us so we rushed to find the bomb especially since we are running low on time leaving us little room to get a breather.

Quirk Explanation Roman Empire who can summon a spear that can use all 4 elements from Avatar, fly, summon a halo sized shield, and is heavily debated to be the best stradigist in Eris's arsenel 

Eris pov

Using my communications with the Dutch East Indies and Byzantine Empire it looks like they are on the level where the bomb is alongside myself. So to buy myself some extra time I decided to summon another one of my many powers inside of my quirk which was the Roman Empire. I explained the situation with them as Roman Empire rushed to meet with the 2 so they can see what one of my greatest parts of my quirk can fight.

Roman Empire pov

I rushed towards where they were sighted as I heard the fighters beat the Byzantine Empire who was nearly on par with me but not exactly. I was jumping on walls about fighting them quite literally as I saw them I stopped and hid as they went above me so I dropped myself as I stabbed the ground scaring both of them.

Kirshima: WHO THE HELL!?

Roman Empire: I am the Roman Empire! Now to get to Eris you mu- ARE YOU TRYING TO WALK AWAY!

Shoto: Yes?

Shoto pov

As soon as I finished saying that word the Roman Empire flew over us then began to slash at us as I dodged while Kirishima tanked the damage. I fired ice at the Roman Empire who responded by blocking it with the spear she has as the spear melted my ice!? Looks like that spear is more than meets the eye. Roman Empire jumped in the air as the ground shaked as the Byzantine Empire and another one of them could be heard so that means we had to get out of this fight. So I froze the Roman Empire as she struggled to get out I rushed with Kirishima to get to the bomb room but then I heard All Might say the one thing I realized we had forgotten as I entered the bomb room as Eris stared at me with a smirk on her face.

All Might: The Heros ran out of time so the Villian wins

Eris: Well then I guess I win now then let's go back to All Might